Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I still loved 2D as much as I used to.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Being totally honest with myself, there was a time in my life where I wasn't even trying to break my inceldom because the vice of 2D was too appealing. I would just look at 2D and imagine living in that world. The real world simply couldn't compete with my fantasies.

That's gone now. But I would love to be able to cope like that again. Truly the strongest cope I had ever known. Self-insertmaxxing.

I was the same way in high school. I didn't give a fuck about having literally zero female interaction and did nothing to change it because I was so devoted to my waifu.

But that cope came to an end and I think it's too late to change the damage it caused.

I was 2Dmaxxed as a teenager and it really helped my mental health jfl, women would laugh and mock me and I wouldn't give a shit because "they're nowhere as good as 2D". And it is true, but I just can't feel the same anymore. Maybe my self-confidence and will has been destroyed

Anime became mainstream and it went to shit
I still long for those old Love Live days
Anime nowadays is 100% targeted to foids, normies and soycucks, hence why it is being overproduced like goyslop

Last edited:
I like 2D. I'm something of an artist myself so I'll probably never get tired of anime. I recently started watching Monster

Being totally honest with myself, there was a time in my life where I wasn't even trying to break my inceldom because the vice of 2D was too appealing. I would just look at 2D and imagine living in that world. The real world simply couldn't compete with my fantasies.

That's gone now. But I would love to be able to cope like that again. Truly the strongest cope I had ever known. Self-insertmaxxing.
Yeah, your own imagination is fucking amazing to cope with for a while. But your brain gets used to every fantasy, once you have thought it through often enough it's like a song you have heared on repeat 500 times. No longer the same as at the beginning. You need to find a new fantasy, but there is a limited set of fantasies that really truly appeal to you, so sooner or later you run out. You also get used to the general high of fantasizing, so even the new fantasies get old quicker and reach lower peak enjoyment. Sooner or later you have to change things up. No way around it.

Anime became mainstream and it went to shit
I still long for those old Love Live days
Anime nowadays is 100% targeted to foids, normies and soycucks, hence why it is being overproduced like goyslop

But there's doujin artists and stuff. I was into that. I still have untranslated doujins from the mid-2000s saved to my computer. Doujins I loved so much I planned on learning Japanese so I could read them in their purest state.

Today they sit in the recesses of my hard drive. I can't bring myself to delete them, but I can't bring myself to read them either.

But there's doujin artists and stuff. I was into that. I still have untranslated doujins from the mid-2000s saved to my computer. Doujins I loved so much I planned on learning Japanese so I could read them in their purest state.

Today they sit in the recesses of my hard drive. I can't bring myself to delete them, but I can't bring myself to read them either.
I know that feeling so well that it gives me huge ropefuel vibes :feelsrope:

"they're nowhere as good as 2D". And it is true
Yes it's true. The mind knows that. But it's imprisonned in body that believes otherwise. The flesh is the limit.

i've been like that since small. stopped when anime became mainstream bec normies everywhere are into it now.

2D is unfortunately only a mirroring of reality
you like anime girls with big tits and ass because you like real girls with big tits and ass

2D is unfortunately only a mirroring of reality
you like anime girls with big tits and ass because you like real girls with big tits and ass

Not really. The big tits I see in hentai, the kind so big I can sink my fingers into them like gelatin, the kind that bounce twice and slap each other in midair when she turns around, that's not real. And reality doesn't compare to it. Or at least it didn't once upon a time.

Not really. The big tits I see in hentai, the kind so big I can sink my fingers into them like gelatin, the kind that bounce twice and slap each other in midair when she turns around, that's not real. And reality doesn't compare to it. Or at least it didn't once upon a time.
they are still tits

they are still tits

Yeah, and Winnie the Pooh is a bear, but you can wanna hug Winnie the Pooh while also not wanting to hug an actual bear.

i've been like that since small. stopped when anime became mainstream bec normies everywhere are into it now.
Normalfilth only care for shonen though. Don’t see why that’s a reason to stop watching all anime

damn frothy i almost cant believe it

I whis that it still worked