Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I wish i studied chemistry

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Chemistry is pretty cool man, i would have dedicated my life to create new kind of drugs exclusively for me and my niggas

So many cool majors out there and i decided to be a cs major like a robot. Man fuck this

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

Chemistry is pretty cool man, i would have dedicated my life to create new kind of drugs exclusively for me and my niggas

So many cool majors out there and i decided to be a cs major like a robot. Man fuck this
Not to late you can learn online tbh you dont need classes
I learned how to make TATP
Nitroglycerin etc its pretty easy. Also i aquired manuals on how to make other stuff etc

Not to late you can learn online tbh you dont need classes
I learned how to make TATP
Nitroglycerin etc its pretty easy. Also i aquired manuals on how to make other stuff etc
Im almost 29 its too late.

Also im disabled rn i have chronic back pain that im treating. I also owe my friends money.

I have a million problem to deal with before i can learn something new.

Im almost 29 its too late.

Also im disabled rn i have chronic back pain that im treating. I also owe my friends money.

I have a million problem to deal with before i can learn something new.
Stay strong brocel love you no homo

>new drugs
>2024
every cool thing has been discovered already boyo

imma respond to this thread tomorrow
gn

>new drugs
>2024
every cool thing has been discovered already boyo
There is always something new to discover or invent in chemistry or the medical field.

Drs dont have all the answers for everything.

Actually they know nothing at all, all the surgeries done today are outdated and some of them are barbaric.

Actually they know nothing at all, all the surgeries done today are outdated and some of them are barbaric.
i mean yeah you could find out a new method to make surgeries less painful but too adhd to do it :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic:

i mean yeah you could find out a new method to make surgeries less painful but too adhd to do it :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic:
also drugs, alot of drugs are discontinued, upgraded, found better chemical structure for it ect.. its really intriguing, better than sitting at a screen ur whole life like a bot.

also drugs, alot of drugs are discontinued, upgraded, found better chemical structure for it ect.. its really intriguing, better than sitting at a screen ur whole life like a bot.
:yes: :feelzez: :feelzez: