Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was 20 years younger

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
Maybe it's cope thinking things could work out differently if I had another chance. Everything seems more impossible than ever now. :feelsrope:

Same, i never learned how to be a human due to crazy controlling selfish evil sadistic parents. I wish i could go back to when i was 7 and learn how to socialize.

Same, i never learned how to be a human due to crazy controlling selfish evil sadistic parents. I wish i could go back to when i was 7 and learn how to socialize.

Imagine coming from the other direction, being 27 instead of 47? 20 years isn't enough though, I should have said 40 years. But I'd still be me, with the same genetics, living in the same environment.

But I'd have more of a chance if I retained my memory. Or maybe it'd all just drive me insane with frustration if the path was still set on the same course!
nothing would change you still would freeze up infront of every women because you are socially awkward

View: https://youtu.be/WJaBfWuIzak?t=90

I got drunk and approached, had some rare positive encounters for a brie[UWSL]f time, but anything involving touching of her vagina or my penis was always rejected! [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Even if she hugged and kissed you, it means nothing until more happens. You're still a virgin at the end of the night. :blackpill:[/UWSL]

Maybe it's cope thinking things could work out differently if I had another chance. Everything seems more impossible than ever now. :feelsrope:
we need to have a time machine asap tbh