Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was 6'3

Confessor

Confessor

NLNK
★★★
If I was 6'3 I would walk as a Wolf among sheep, a Lion among wolves and a Dragon among Lions.

Men would tremble at my approach and I would never fear getting mogged again.

Cope there r girls 6'3 gonna wanna be at least 6'5

what's the average height in curryland in tunisia 6'3 is a good but not necessarily a giant among men

I can’t believe there are people here who’re +6ft.

Failed on easy, holy shit. :lul:

Would you? I’m 6’4 and bald with facial psoriasis. I have red rashes all over my face and bald head. You can’t escaoe
Failed on easy mode jfl

I mean I can’t control any of that
Nigga you're 6'4 and I'm sure you weren't bald or had facial psoriasis all your life just admit it you're an idiot who squandered away what could have been a good life

I went bald mid high school, psoriasis shortly after. I came close but I failed to reach promised land of pussy
Just looked up psoriasis I take back my words :feelswhat:
What went wrong for you to get such a disease on top of being bald at such a young age :ping:

I am 5'7 though I just want to be a tall male and enjoy life. My life would be much better even at 6'0 or 5'11. Lol if I was 5'10 or above I would probably not be here.

what's the average height in curryland in tunisia 6'3 is a good but not necessarily a giant among men
I don't wanna be a giant. I wanna be a handsome classy chad. Something along the lines of Robert Pattinson. He is like 6'1-6'2.

I am 5'7 though I just want to be a tall male and enjoy life. My life would be much better even at 6'0 or 5'11. Lol if I was 5'10 or above I would probably not be here.
I’d be more than content if I were just 5’10. Height isn’t everything but it can definitely help you compensate.

Would you? I’m 6’4 and bald with facial psoriasis. I have red rashes all over my face and bald head. You can’t escaoe
after searching what pspriasis no bro I wouldn't switch places with you. People underestimate how much a halo a clean clear skin and face is. I feel bad for you. At least gymmaxx so you can intimidate normies.

6 feet is hardly special unless you're a turd worlder. That's like slightly above average and even below average in some places.

I'll be 63 in a few years

Isn't 5'7 average height in pajeetland? You also claimed to be good-looking as well so the only way you can still be a virgin is by having high standards.

Holy shit if was 6'3 or 6'2 I would be chad my life would be so different all I needed was for my parents to not be bluepilled and inject some HGH into me fml

Isn't 5'7 average height in pajeetland? You also claimed to be good-looking as well so the only way you can still be a virgin is by having high standards.
Lol you really think all Pajeets are low class ? I am a Zoomer and I get heightmogged by 90% of my Zoomer peers. The average height amomg Curry zoomers is 5'9-10 or something. The only people I heightmog are curry boomers.

Moneymaxx for LL

In the mean time, get lifts

Height is really important, foids are visual creatures and they may go for you just because you are tall and they get to brag about it and they do

Also you are an incel entirely voluntarily can't imagine how pathetic it is to call yourself an incel when women practically fantasize about your height alone.

Delusional manlet. Height is nothing without face. And face>>>>>>height in any fucking cases unless you're in midget territory.

You are literally a standardcel. What do you even know about being a short male ?

That being taller while looking like shit wouldn't give you anything more.

6'5+ is when you noticeably tower over people. My dad is 6'3 barefoot and doesn't look insanely tall.

6'5+ is when you noticeably tower over people. My dad is 6'3 barefoot and doesn't look insanely tall.
True, it's either 6'5 or bust. Physique also plays a role, a skinny 6'2 guy will lose to a muscular well-built 5'9 guy in picking up foids.

you need to be 6'5 to be considered tall now

Jsanza is that height and still truecel. No height for your face and social skills.

Jsanza is that height and still truecel. No height for your face and social skills.
Social skillspill destroyed me tbh. A low t orbiter who is smv matched with me is with my oneitis cause he is low inhib and NT.