Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was a fakecel

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I don't know the point of elaborating.

I wish I was a fakecel.

I wish it was mere cowardice preventing me from finding love.

I wish the women on the train giving me scared, shocked, or frightened stares were sexually interested in me

My prefrontal cortex only lets me cope for so much or so long.

I was bullied by girls my entire life. Why the fuck would some random woman who looks like she saw the first zombie in the apocalypse actually be secretly interested in me?

I was scared enough of being labelled a creep before MeToo. How the fuck am I supposed to approach after? Especially as a curry in the West? I can't approach any race of women.

Time to callcentermaxx and hit on your customers that have pretty voices.

Try your luck in other countries bro since you are 1st worlder. I want to move out of this place when I get a good job. Living in Singapore as a curry is a torture.

have been rejected by foids who look like shit. :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society:

Try your luck in other countries bro since you are 1st worlder. I want to move out of this place when I get a good job. Living in Singapore as a curry is a torture.
According to white JustBeCurry posters, we're stealing all the women in Singapore?

have been rejected by foids who look like shit. :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society:
yeah, it's brutal when they act haughty or standoffish . Even worse when they insult you or gossip about you

According to white JustBeCurry posters, we're stealing all the women in Singapore?
No actually, only the westernised and lookable curries get women in Singapore, or they just can betabuxx a noodle whore in here . Noodlewhores and curries are the most interracial pairing in Singapore though, I give you that.

No actually, only the westernised and lookable curries get women in Singapore, or they just can betabuxx a noodle whore in here . It is most interracial pairing in Singapore though, I give you that.
Im guessing this is because East Asian Singaporeans are too smart to wife up Malaysian immigrant workers unlike curries?

I think so…
Still, if someTamil Kings are Cholamaxxing then that's something I guess. Do these men just betabuxx or do they get one night stands?

We all wish, we were fakecels.

Still, if someTamil Kings are Cholamaxxing then that's something I guess. Do these men just betabuxx or do they get one night stands?
Betabuxx most probably, but most stay within their own race.

Betabuxx most probably, but most stay within their own race.
The government should enforce 1:1 ratios in xMyF:yMxF relationships and sex

I get your point, however this doesn't really work for a few reasons.
1. Women will use you for your visa and divorce you when they find a more attractive and successful man.
2. You're robbing incels from their own country of their own women. They have nowhere to fall back to unlike us, so morally it's not right.
3. If you have no morals and proceed to do it, then remember reason 1 and remember it still won't work out.

1. Women will use you for your visa and divorce you when they find a more attractive and successful man.
2. You're robbing incels from their own country of their own women. They have nowhere to fall back to unlike us, so morally it's not right.
3. If you have no morals and proceed to do it, then remember reason 1 and remember it still won't work out.
if you go back deep enough into my comment history, you'll find me saying I would never steal another man's potential woman via passportmaxxing. But the lonliness is really getting to me. And the RehabRoom videos hit hard. Shout out to @13k .

"The Mog never stops. Mog or be mogged".

I sincerely want to help everyone on the planet to find a romantic partner. But I don't have that kind of power.

I cannot stop other men from cucking third worlders.
I cannot stop third world Chad's from cucking me.

I want Marxism Rodgerism, God damn it!

Yeah bro, I thought I could get get a nice pajeeta from curryland since iam a first worlder, but i realised she might rather be with changs and chadpreet than be with me. However, I might blackmail her into be with me through her parents support or some other tactics, in the end she might not love me but I can at least get to have a partner. I don’t care about morals since foids are generally evil, but the thing is I care about brocels though, so I won’t go down that way.

if you go back deep enough into my comment history, you'll find me saying I would never steal another man's potential woman via passportmaxxing. But the lonliness is really getting to me. And the RehabRoom videos hit hard. Shout out to @13k .

I sincerely want to help everyone on the planet to find a romantic partner. But I don't have that kind of power.

Its over .

Yeah bro, I thought I could get get a nice pajeeta from curryland since iam a first worlder, but i realised she might rather be with changs and chadpreet than be with me. However, I might blackmail her into be with me through her parents support or some other tactics, in the end she might not love me but I can at least get to have a partner. I don’t care about morals since foids are generally evil, but the thing is I care about brocels though, so I won’t go down that way.
Not only do you have to pay for her, you have to bribe parents every month on top of that. Brutal. I'm jealous of Muslims.

How would you blackmail her? Could you be more specific?

I get it dude. The loneliness gets so bad that it makes you willing to do anything.

If you’re gonna be a fakecel may as well be a Chad

I get it dude. The loneliness gets so bad that it makes you willing to do anything.
There's been a few posters that were gung ho about founding incelistan and get disappointed by me. How do I tell them I'm a weak NEET who lost half his IQ by neeting? I don't have any bravery in me

How would you blackmail her? Could you be more specific?
By telling her parents, where she would be dissociated from her family if she ever to cheat me or any other strategies like locking her phone. Idk

By telling her parents, where she would be dissociated from her family if she ever to cheat me or any other strategies like locking her phone. Idk
I think I would be excessively neurotic if I started sperging out scenarios where it fails. Fact is, it could work as well. Because life is very random.

I know a Muslim guy who watches his wife's phone. My mother helps her have a secret phone. I don't think your plan's going to work.

I think I would be excessively neurotic if I started sperging out scenarios where it fails. Fact is, it could work as well. Because life is very random.

I know a Muslim guy who watches his wife's phone. My mother helps her have a secret phone. I don't think your plan's going to work.
even muslim women are degenerate :fuk:

Is fakecel a volcel or is fakecel a normie incel

Foids never take me seriously they see me as a child because of my small frame :cryfeels:

It started in like 1st grade. An older girl would say "oh mlcurrycel, you're going to be Pajeeta's husband when you grow up" and I would spazz out because I thought such subjects were too sacred to be discussed this lightly. I was literally ready to fight as a 6 year old. They did this everyday for years. They were pushing my buttons.

Somehow, psychically, Australian girls figured this out too and did the same to me. They would literally catcall me. Remember, I was the shortest, fattest, brownest boy in 100 km. Only 2 girls were shorter than me.

If a woman gets catcalls, it's DEFCON 1, but me getting catcalled at school was noticed and ignored by teachers. They laughed at me or tried to gaslight me.

I hate fake flirting. Monday FA has talked about how women do this.

There's been a few posters that were gung ho about founding incelistan and get disappointed by me. How do I tell them I'm a weak NEET who lost half his IQ by neeting? I don't have any bravery in me
I have zero clue. I'm a neet too and have barely enough iq points left to function.

It started in like 1st grade. An older girl would say "oh mlcurrycel, you're going to be Pajeeta's husband when you grow up" and I would spazz out because I thought such subjects were too sacred to be discussed this lightly. I was literally ready to fight as a 6 year old. They did this everyday for years. They were pushing my buttons.

Somehow, psychically, Australian girls figured this out too and did the same to me. They would literally catcall me. Remember, I was the shortest, fattest, brownest boy in 100 km. Only 2 girls were shorter than me.

If a woman gets catcalls, it's DEFCON 1, but me getting catcalled at school was noticed and ignored by teachers. They laughed at me or tried to gaslight me.

I hate fake flirting. Monday FA has talked about how women do this.
I wish suffering upon all foids