Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In video game, I respect stabbers and shooters, talking about my pain in this thread.

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Especially those who attack/murder foids. These whores have caused me too much mental suffering, and I want to hurt one of them, badly. If I did, I'll die happy. I don't even care about going to jail anymore. Along as no one rapes me, and I can get snacks and food on commissary, and my own cell, I wouldn't mind jail. I fucking sound glowie ik, but I fucking hate these bitches with a burning passion, I'm treated like shit for something I had no control over. I really don't know how I haven't attacked a foid b4, or at least tried doing so. Hurting a foid, and making her suffer would complete my life. I'm treated like I dont exist, so making a foid not exist for real, or harming a bitch would complete my existence. And I would laugh at the fucking foid while shes suffering, and in pain. (In video game)

Good I think thats healthy Like water. Its a natural human instinct to want to end the thing that has cause you pain and suffering for a Life Time

Good I think thats healthy Like water. Its a natural human instinct to want to end the thing that has cause you pain and suffering for a Life Time
Exactly

how old are you?

this was basically me in high school

Just came across this one. How's your mindset now?

Just came across this one. How's your mindset now?
The same tbh. Foids have tried hitting with their cars b4. That's why I feel that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back