Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Wish I was Born in 2099 So I Could Atleast Get The Chance To Get A Holographic Girlfriend

because people are too focused on breeding tall dumbasses, and not focusing on breeding short geniuses

Same bro, AI already become self sentient but entire technology is still not there.

because people are too focused on breeding tall dumbasses, and not focusing on breeding short geniuses
:yes: Well said.

the AI development could maybe speed up. If people stop focusing on breeding just tall people and give the short people a chance. There's studies claiming that short people actually live longer, and a short genius is more beneficial, than some useless tall nigger that throws balls in a hoopm, to entertain a bunch of other half wits

lmao what if AI gf are chadonly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back