Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was Latino as a blackcel

Blackpill doesn't apply to Latino. How many how them you see on this forum. Most of them do really well in the USa without learning English. My fren language didn't help me . I had to learn English. There are no pill for Latino (heightpill , dickpill , voicepill,... Etc).You don't need to go to the gym.

At the store I work , I see all type of Latino couples (short guy, ugly guy , attractive guys).
The average or ugly guy will always find someone. They often have cute wives too.Nothing Matters for them. I don't know if their wives cheat.
At my age , 24 .If I was Latino I'd probably have 1 or 2 children by now.
I'm not thugmaxed, I don't have dreads and I'm sub 8" on top of that. There are no benefits for me as a black.

#its_over
#no_bbc_for_your_face
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Ah No! Not true some of us do suffer as well, all through out my high school and middle school years, I was known as the creepy dude not the cute guy by foids, they never reciprocated my feelings when I had crushes on them, there’s incels in every race

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Ah No! Not true some of us do suffer as well, all through out my high school and middle school years, I was known as the creepy dude not the cute guy by foids, they never reciprocated my feelings when I had crushes on them, there’s incels in every race
Sorry bro

That bs, young Latino males are becoming more blackpilled. The older Latino population doesn't struggle with Inceldom because they have traditional/conservative wives who were raised by parents who pledged loyalty to their family and partners. It's over for gen z Latino males, I am Latino myself but I live in the USA

That bs, young Latino males are becoming more blackpilled. The older Latino population doesn't struggle with Inceldom because they have traditional/conservative wives who were raised by parents who pledged loyalty to their family and partners. It's over for gen z Latino males, I am Latino myself but I live in the USA
You’re Correct Americanization is affecting dating in the Latino community in a bad way and I believe it will get worse on later generations

Last edited: