Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't deserve a girl as a blackcel

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I acknowledge I don't deserve a girl now . I should not complain about it . What would I offer this girl ?
-Bbc ? I'm sub 8"
At my age (24 soon to be 25) I don't have a degree
I left my home country for insecurities,gangs, politics problems to come here (I would have been a senior in computer engineering by now) . For now I'm living at my family's house . The minimum wage I'm earning won't let me move out and or buy a car soon.

-I can't grow my hair because I have to follow the rules of my aunt, uncle and father which makes me more subhuman.
I'm not fluent in English yet, she would be disgusted by my accent.

-I have nothing to offer to a girl. I don't know any beautiful places in the city . If I had a girl logically we should go out often . I wouldn't know how to behave , which restaurants to go, how to order , which foods to chose for the date,... I'm fucking socially crippled.
I only go to church, gym , work (retail wagie)

-What would I talk with her?
I don't watch soccer , movies anymore. When I have time I do some programming. The artist don't interested me. I don't watch TV show.

-i don't have experience
I don't know to kiss
I am virgin
I wouldn't know how to do foreplay, kiss her.
Maybe she'd left me when she'd see I'm trying to eat her lips while kissing her

-would she feel secure near me?
I'm still skinny even though I started the gym at the end of January. She'd weightmog , wristmog ,... Etc

I should have many experiences in a life before I could handle a gf.

Last edited:
sub8 is cope for blackcels. You can be ugly and slay. Women will either fuck you out of pity or because they have animalistic fantasies about being fucked by an ugly black dominant nigger. Niggers can't lose and Eastern Europe is a proof for that. @Ci Jey

sub8 is cope for blackcels. You can be ugly and slay. Women will either fuck you out of pity or because they have animalistic fantasies about being fucked by an ugly black dominant nigger. Niggers can't lose and Eastern Europe is a proof for that. @Ci Jey

I will add Easter europe to my plan
Thank you

The dickpill affect everyone
Ok but its pretty much unusable for me, like even if a toilet would let me ascend with her, I dont think 3 inches are enough to actually penetrate. I guess it is literally physically impossible for me to ascend

Ok but its pretty much unusable for me, like even if a toilet would let me ascend with her, I dont think 3 inches are enough to actually penetrate. I guess it is literally physically impossible for me to ascend
Sorry to hear you're 3"
Yeah it's over . Maybe you could satisfy Asian girl!

@Rabbi Schneerson is that your alt ?

You have value, all of us do. Being a man you offer stability and comfort to a woman. In the current clown world hypergamous society, men are expected to look good, have a big dick, and to be “the life of the party,” smiling and laughing all the time. We shouldn’t determine our own value based on these twisted ideals.

Blacks can't suffer in this world.

The damage is done. How can we go back from that?

Probably a larp with your bbc

What's with all this obsession with niggers and users talking like they're superior or something on this forum?:feelsseriously:

Why there are Americans blackcels?
You'd have to be extremely short and autistic to be incel as a black man. You admited to be 6' and have a 7" bbc so you have no excuse to not get laid.

What's with all this obsession with niggers and users talking like they're superior or something on this forum?:feelsseriously:
niggers are fakecels, media promotes them all the time and shun white men. Niggers are privileged like foids and it's always white people's fault for everything. They turned george floyd into a saint meanwhile he was a low-life scum.

You'd have to be extremely short and autistic to be incel as a black man. You admited to be 6' and have a 7" bbc so you have no excuse to not get laid.

This is what I've been saying. JBB, he's a fakecel with a BBC and he's tall

This is what I've been saying. JBB, he's a fakecel with a BBC and he's tall
I'm introverted I don't have social circle.
No one approached me at work church (black girls) ,gym (mostly white girls)

I acknowledge I don't deserve a girl now . I should not complain about it . What would I offer this girl ?
-Bbc ? I'm sub 8"
At my age (24 soon to be 25) I don't have a degree
I left my home country for insecurities,gangs, politics problems to come here (I would have been a senior in computer engineering by now) . For now I'm living at my family's house . The minimum wage I'm earning won't let me move out and or buy a car soon.

-I can't grow my hair because I have to follow the rules of my aunt, uncle and father which makes me more subhuman.
I'm not fluent in English yet, she would be disgusted by my accent.

-I have nothing to offer to a girl. I don't know any beautiful places in the city . If I had a girl logically we should go out often . I wouldn't know how to behave , which restaurants to go, how to order , which foods to chose for the date,... I'm fucking socially crippled.
I only go to church, gym , work (retail wagie)

-What would I talk with her?
I don't watch soccer , movies anymore. When I have time I do some programming. The artist don't interested me. I don't watch TV show.

-i don't have experience
I don't know to kiss
I am virgin
I wouldn't know how to do foreplay, kiss her.
Maybe she'd left me when she'd see I'm trying to eat her lips while kissing her

-would she feel secure near me?
I'm still skinny even though I started the gym at the end of January. She'd weightmog , wristmog ,... Etc

I should have many experiences in a life before I could handle a gf.
All this shit sounds fixable. Volcel

niggers are fakecels, media promotes them all the time and shun white men. Niggers are privileged like foids and it's always white people's fault for everything. They turned george floyd into a saint meanwhile he was a low-life scum.

Honestly if your a blackcel you have to be seriously hideous otherwise your just not trying hard enough I see ugly ass niggas with foids all the time

Honestly if your a blackcel you have to be seriously hideous otherwise your just not trying hard enough I see ugly ass niggas with foids all the time
how can i try hard?

Only sheltered cumskins who never leave their basements believe this. Even snowbunnies prefer their bulls to have money and experience.

Only sheltered cumskins who never leave their basements believe this. Even snowbunnies prefer their bulls to have money and experience.
Brutal

You more than deserve a gf

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its impossible unless you are literally severely disabled (counting deformity)

If you’re NT & Black, you can only be Incel if you’re a 3.5/10 or less and/or under 5’7