Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish raping women was not a criminal offence.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Its not that I'd engage in it or even threaten to engage in it but if it was legal women would be a lot nicer to me if not outright walk across the other side of the street when I'm outside out of fear an ugly subhuman might force themselves on them if they piss him off. Would of prevented 99% of the bullshit I've had to deal with in my adult life. Especially with nurses or foid doctors would of made the process actually lead to results rather than be a giant waste of time.

Last edited:
even in this forum rape is seen as not legal
2023 08 20 03 23 10 20 Warning   Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate

got a 20% today just because i said i wanna rape a protestant :foidSoy:

Last edited:
even in this forum rape is seen as not legal
got a 20%vtoday just because i said i wanna rape a protestant :foidSoy:
Id say saying you want to rape should be banned my post even says its not about wanting to rape them its all the privileges that would come from that being legal that I'd value. Like being allowed to rot in peace. Calling for legal reform should also be fine.

It is only a crime if you get caught, fool.

How should we start pushing to get the law changed? Make rape legal how can we get it going?
I guess softer sentencing and higher burden of proof then keep pushing for more and more of that until it becomes as harsh sentencing wise as shoplifting. Would be several decades long endeavor though.

Yea but how are you going to get people to agree with it. We’d have to convince so many people including foids
Women love criminals so it would have to be slipped in with some other legal reforms that are soft on crime afterwards just campaign for all but that part to be overturned.

its only a crime if you get caught
As stated it would be more for the social benefits of the potential of being able to do it legally that I value most of all.

just pay prostitune
Legalizing rape would be useless
You would not be more respected by anyone in society
Just short undeserved sex where the women think your disgusting
maybe reread it as its not about sex or even me engaging in rape just if some toilet yelled at me (they'd dare not if rape was legal but hypothetical if) threatening to do so would shut them up and make them fuck off. Considering how much women dislike us already legalized rape would make them fear us and avoid us even more. Which if 100% of interactions are going to be a negative outcome anyway is a plus.

Last edited:
Its not that I'd engage in it or even threaten to engage in it but if it was legal women would be a lot nicer to me if not outright walk across the other side of the street when I'm outside out of fear an ugly subhuman might force themselves on them if they piss him off. Would of prevented 99% of the bullshit I've had to deal with in my adult life. Especially with nurses or foid doctors would of made the process actually lead to results rather than be a giant waste of time.
True men have no power in this world