Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish we were back in quarantine ffs

• Thread starter blackpillistruth
  • Start date
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
Back in quarantine I got to ldar most of my day and I had to do online school and honestly I did much better than irl and I spent a max of 2 hours of school work a day,now I have to be back at school just to get mogged to oblivion by these 6 foot 4 pretty boys :feelsrope:.I wish I could atleast continue doing online school so I can just stay inside and chill again :feelscomfy::cryfeels:. My schedule was much simpler I could get up whenever I wanted, start school work whenever I wanted but nope can’t do that anymore, oh well :feelsjuice:.

Attachments

• 610D1477-D67B-4031-A62B-476FAE809C58.jpeg
    610D1477-D67B-4031-A62B-476FAE809C58.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 31
you still in HS?

Fuck Corona, I want things went back to normal :(

Fuck Corona, I want things went back to normal :(
You want to get mogged even more by normiescum, to see whores having fun everywhere?!! :worryfeels::worryfeels:

Online school gets draining trust me

I can't really travel anywhere I want and I have to wear retarded masks.
:worryfeels: But masks are good for incels, we can hide our faces. Otherwise normtards and whores will show their despise for us :feelsclown:

It's an interesting point.

True true cels probably would prefer quarantine, whilst failed normie tier cels that still have some hope would prefer things to be normal again.

I guess you could tell alot from which one you choose.

Agree. And I want a 1.5m stick like cartman had in south park so I can push people away from me if they don't keep their distance

I can't really travel anywhere I want and I have to wear retarded masks.
Traveling is a normie hobby. Why would you want to go out and see places where all these normies have fun while you're lonely and sad.
Masks are cool because you can hide your face. I get significantly less disgusted looks when I'm wearing a mask.

I love corona. I can rott in my appartment without getting judged. Corona made ldar socially acceptable, which doesn't really change anything, but feels nice.

It's an interesting point.

True true cels probably would prefer quarantine, whilst failed normie tier cels that still have some hope would prefer things to be normal again.

I guess you could tell alot from which one you choose.
I'm low-tier-normie appearance-wise and i love wearing masks, cuz fefails and normtards don't oppenly show their hate on me just based on my appearance:feelsaww:
Traveling is a normie hobby. Why would you want to go out and see places where all these normies have fun while you're lonely and sad.
Exactly. "I LOVE to travel!" Why, where, with whom if you're "incel"?!! kek
Masks are cool because you can hide your face.
Yep
Corona made ldar socially acceptable, which doesn't really change anything, but feels nice.
Yep

Last edited: