Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Wonder if it Would still be "Rape" if Their Drunk Boyfriend was the One Having Sex

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
As a disclaimer, I'm not advocating for any sort of rape here, that's not what I'm about.

But I find it completely preposterous that so many women will wear EXTREMELY revealing clothing, PURPOSEFULLY drink their inhibition away, and PURPOSEFULLY do this around a bunch of DRUNKEN HORNY MEN, and then claim it was "rape". You're putting yourself into a sort of very gray area. "Rape" or not, YOUR irresponsibility is UNQUESTIONABLY part of the problem. Yet they deny this.

But, I wonder if their opinions would change if their boyfriend had sex. If they had a boyfriend who they truly loved, and he WILLFULLY went to a party/bar with a bunch of HORNY AND SCANTILY CLAD women, and INTENTIONALLY drank his inhibition away and ended up having sex, would he be blameless in the eyes of the girlfriend? I think not.

Of course not. Only women can claim they were raped if they have drunken sex.

Rape is horrible, but the word itself is incredibly fun to say. I like to roll the "r" a little bit.

rrrrrrape!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPE!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back