Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I work as a teacher, but how can I honestly tell kids not to bully others, when - as men as adults - it's simply the most violent, brutish man that...

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
...is considered the most masculine by a large number of women - even women who have the bodies of children, who, you'd expect, would prefer smaller men, like themselves.

Likewise, women always go on about "body shaming", but for women, the standard is literally just being somewhat around normal weight. Height also isn't an issue - women can literally be anywhere from 4'10 to 6'0 and will have interest - for men, how many women get wet at the thought of a 5'3 guy (the same way 4'10 women advertise themselves as a fuck toy, by their height) - a large portion of women say that the tallest 1% are valued, while the remaining 99% are lesser - like a rollercoaster height limit, but rather than not being able to ride, it's about saying "you're shorter than that guy...therefore you're less of a man/inherently inferior/not entitled to respect" etc. Most men like women who are normal weight and many men even like women who are (slightly) overweight, since it makes their boobs/ass bigger and softer.

In contrast, for men, a man with a normal body is considered "skinny", "weak", "pathetic", a "pussy", "not a real man" etc. Women are allowed to be themselves - yet, as men, we are told we have to be something we're not. I never wanted to be a thug with the attitude of "I'm bigger than you, I'm better than you", but, the reality is, for men, if you do not have that attitude and want to be the biggest, most violent looking fucker in the room, a large section of women (due to toxic femininity) will view you as inadequate/lesser

Were you forced to become a teacher or something ?

A teacher? How can you endure all the daily suifuel

In contrast, for men, a man with a normal body is considered "skinny", "weak", "pathetic", a "pussy", "not a real man" etc. Women are allowed to be themselves - yet, as men, we are told we have to be something we're not. I never wanted to be a thug with the attitude of "I'm bigger than you, I'm better than you", but, the reality is, for men, if you do not have that attitude and want to be the biggest, most violent looking fucker in the room, a large section of women (due to toxic femininity) will view you as inadequate/lesser
Females are stupid violent creatures, their reproductive strategies are stuck in 10,000 BC.

Damn man. How do you do it (i.e. survive as a teacher)?

You must be one tough son of a gun. Major respect sent your way.

Its a crazy world.