Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I would be a subhuman even if I was white!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Found this looksmax.org selfie of a man with almost the same jaw, chin, eye area, head shape, large nose (mines even fatter), bloated face, and soyboy appearance as me except I have much worse skin. No bleachmaxxing for my shitskin face! :feelsree::feelsree:

bro why does he look like the blonde kid from polar express :lul:

I would be ugly no matter what. As long as I exist bad things will happen to me.

Why did you leave Looksmax? :cryfeels:
I don’t know, I’m thinking of roping tbh, might leave here soon too. It feels like I’m living in the “rising action” of my life and the “climax” is coming soon. It’s over. :cryfeels:

At my height no color would save me.

Why would you be there in the first place? I just browsed for a second and got sick with the chad worship on there.
Shitposts and race wars in offtopic.

True but you will be less subhuman than you are now.

being white wouldn't get rid of my subhuman nose and acne scars

Thanks for the visual cancer again, like really if i hate something is normie-looking places. Looksmax is that.

Blond and blue-eyed = gigachad slayer in SEA.

Yes...agreed.

This was one of my favorites:

You hairline and jaw mog your white doppelganger but yeah you're both truecels. On a more positive note, you have a "kind" face that should allow you to still get along with people at work and other s[UWSL]ettings. Meanwhile I look like an an angry mountain ogre and normies treat me like I'm a freak :society:[/UWSL]

You hairline and jaw mog your white doppelganger but yeah you're both truecels. On a more positive note, you have a "kind" face that should allow you to still get along with people at work and other s[UWSL]ettings. :society:[/UWSL]
True, I have the square pajeet pheno.

Found this looksmax.org selfie of a man with almost the same jaw, chin, eye area, head shape, large nose (mines even fatter), bloated face, and soyboy appearance as me except I have much worse skin. No bleachmaxxing for my shitskin face! :feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 598451
holy fuck he does seem like you bleached