Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would be motivated as fuck to do shit if I had a gf

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
For so many years I believed in the meme of the lonely autist who is hyper productive when it comes a one or a few subjects, like Nikola Tesla
But those people are so rare they're basically unicorns
For most people sex, intimacy and children/family is what motivates them to improve
Imagine working a hard stressful day and you get to tell yourself "just a few more hours and I get to fuck my own personal living fuck doll again" :feelsohh:

:soy::soy: "You're supposed to be motivated to improve society and pay your fair share, not get your peepee wet, silly inkler":soy::soy:

Depression kills motivation. More importantly, having relationships to people (even platonic friendships) gives one a reason to set goals and work toward achievements. Even if just to prove something to others. Inceldom is like a -15 debuff to inner drive.

For so many years I believed in the meme of the lonely autist who is hyper productive when it comes a one or a few subjects,
This has always been cope. The core of the message is not getting the foid pregnant while you try to have all your shit together: housing, car, career/bussiness. But for sure you need a gf.

For either biological need like sex or please social constructs like not being single and receive affection.

I think fwb would be ideal for me. The release of pleasure w/o the constant shit-tests

For most people sex, intimacy and children/family is what motivates them to improve
That's for normies,my brain doesn't operate on normie frequency after decades of being treated like trash,if it ever operated on that frequency to begin with.
Even if i had a toilet i wouldn't want no kids. And no toilet could motivate me to improve,because there's nothing to improve and my brain is fried.
Imagine working a hard stressful day and you get to tell yourself "just a few more hours and I get to fuck my own personal living fuck doll again
That's cucked af,putting in all that work for some leftover,Chad creampied,ungrateful roastie.

For so many years I believed in the meme of the lonely autist who is hyper productive when it comes a one or a few subjects, like Nikola Tesla
But those people are so rare they're basically unicorns
Imagine working a hard stressful day and you get to tell yourself "just a few more hours and I get to fuck my own personal living fuck doll again" :feelsohh:
Boyo, you're not alone.

That's for normies,my brain doesn't operate on normie frequency after decades of being treated like trash,if it ever operated on that frequency to begin with.
Even if i had a toilet i wouldn't want no kids. And no toilet could motivate me to improve,because there's nothing to improve and my brain is fried.

That's cucked af,putting in all that work for some leftover,Chad creampied,ungrateful roastie.
Cope retard why are you on an inkwell forum if you don't care about foids