Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i would be the first to sign up for a full brain transplant

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
i will get my brain transferred into chads body and fuck tons of prime JB's, although i doubt it will be possible in my lifetime, making the only viable solution to my trueceldom a shotgun in the mouth.

would you guys risk getting your brains transfered for like 20 years of being a chad?

I would get a brain transplant just so someone else's brain is in my body and I can escape the torture

When I was at the peak of my inceldom suffering, what always hurt me the most was knowing that if I were to be transformed into a young Chad, with the exact same mind and everything else, I'd be able to effortlessly get the girls who I not only can not get but people consider a crime for me to even try in my current form.

Tbh I'd rather be put into a stronger, faster, and ageless body. Or better yet, I wish that my existence were digital and I could simply change my appearance and the environment around me at will.

When I was at the peak of my inceldom suffering, what always hurt me the most was knowing that if I were to be transformed into a young Chad, with the exact same mind and everything else, I'd be able to effortlessly get the girls who I not only can not get but people consider a crime for me to even try in my current form.

exactly, and id be fully conscious of the blackpill and would go around blackpilling normalshits and soys all day.

I'm still rotting there.

Do it when I am 40. My body will be fallen apart by then anyway.