Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I would go for 1/10 foids

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Disabled foids, ugly foids, you name it, I'd smash if they let me. I do not mind as long as they are virgins and not more than 5 years older than me. :bigbrain:

Yes, even if she has to rely on her wheelchair 24/7, I am willing to be with her if she treats me well. :feelsEhh:

The chink cucklet

Same. Volcel if you wouldnt

Disabled foids, ugly foids, you name it, I'd smash if they let me. I do not mind as long as they are virgins and not more than 5 years older than me. :bigbrain:

Yes, even if she has to rely on her wheelchair 24/7, I am willing to be with her if she treats me well. :feelsEhh:
Change your tagline from “Castaway” to “Chink Cucklet”:horror:

examples of a "1/10"?

examples of a "1/10"?
ADA1E508 B5ED 415D 92B9 08BD7419341C

They're also Chad only.

of course i dont blame you, but dont be a nigger and breed with one

I have been at the bottom of the barrel and I took juggernaut law for granted.

I wasn't good enough for an Obese Midget (4'10 and like 180? lbs) dead fucking serious.

I went on a date with this girl and one of the first things she said to me was "Are you going to murder me" jfl horn effect. I asked for a kiss at the end of the date, she said she would on the second date, tried for 6-7 days to schedule date #2 and she always found an excuse not to schedule, I gave up but I doubt she would have went for a second date. (I would describe myself as about Average looking btw) :feelsclown:world

But they'd never go for you

I typically don't go for below looksmatch because the ugly women still feel the entitlement and if I put in effort I don't wanna put it into a disgusting whore you know

I typically don't go for below looksmatch because the ugly women still feel the entitlement and if I put in effort I don't wanna put it into a disgusting whore you know
Yeah. Dating is only worth it if you're a Chad tbh