Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would like a cat very much

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Going through potentially the most brutal and hardest torture ever, cant even talk about it here. Just think about the worst thing that could happen to you and thats what is going on with me. No its not a depressive episode, its something real. I think a cute kitty would help. Idk, pray for me guys!

waaah waaah I have it the worst (but I won't tell you ofc)

I think a cute kitty would help.

Cats Love GIF
cat kiss GIF

Yeah it does seem a bit vague and dismissive of other people's problems doesn't it, lol

Lots of people seem to do this.

If life is bad though atm @VitaminS then I hope it gets better :)

based

cats mog

Man every post I see from you is just how you talk others down and shit on them. You really need to get your teeth punched out of your mouth.

Nice_try trying not to be an obnoxious and insufferable holier than thou fag for more than 5 seconds challenge (impossible)

Man every post I see from you is just how you talk others down and shit on them. You really need to get your teeth punched out of your mouth.
When I first joined I never wanted to call him out on it, but almost 2 years later he still does this consistently. It's obvious that this level of arrogance, bitterness, and overall animosity towards everything and everyone isn't confined to obscure internet forums. It wouldn't suprise me if he acts just as sneering towards people in real life.

please die a slow and painful death. nobody will miss you.

10% - you can join them if you want, the forum don't need you
Nice_try trying not to be an obnoxious and insufferable holier than thou fag for more than 5 seconds challenge (impossible)
This site is filled with the most braindead retarded low life loser scum on earth, what can I do?
Maybe leave this trash forum with its degenerate low IQ scum like every other intelligent incel has already done ...

This site is filled with the most braindead retarded low life loser scum on earth, what can I do?
Maybe leave this trash forum with its degenerate low IQ scum like every other intelligent incel has already done ...
I totally understand you calling out retardation but stuff like this is just uncalled for. He obviously is going trough some shit and he's asking for some prayers. This has nothing to do with retardation where there is plenty of here.

What makes you think you are not a low life loser yourself? I can tell from the way you type that you are one of those pathetic losers who look down on others even though they have accomplished nothing in their lives. You have no right to have an ego and to look down on others, you are good at nothing and a weak, scared little man in real life. People like you who have a big mouth online are ALWAYS weak bitches in real life who would never even dare to talk back to other guys. You would never leave this forum because you need a place where you can be anonymous and drag others down.

What makes you think you are not a low life loser yourself?
I'm educated, I work, I make decent money, I have my own place, I have multiple cars, I'm dressed well, I'm hygenic, I did and achieved everything which would make somebody not a loser.

I can tell from the way you type that you are one of those pathetic losers who look down on others even though they have accomplished nothing in their lives.
I'm not really looking down on others. I just expect them to do better.
95% of this forum aren't even real incels. They're losers and failures who refused to put in the work to be attractive and a potential partner. They demand a girlfriend while offering NOTHING. This is pathetic and low IQ behavior.
A man can only be a true incel if he put in the effort, if he went through struggle to be the best man he can be and who has something to offer but is still not able to get a girl solely because of his looks which he cannot change.

You have no right to have an ego and to look down on others, you are good at nothing and a weak, scared little man in real life.
In fact, I have every right in the world to have an ego. I went through so much struggle and pain, other people can't even imagine. Everytime I tell someone what I've been through they're in awe. People commited suicide for much less. I pushed through so much shit, never gave up, worked on myself and now I'm a decent man who is deserving of a woman, contrary to most other pieces of shit on this forum.
You make assumptions about me that are completely wrong, which is common for the braindead vermin that's on this forum. You know nothing about me but run your mouth. Be better. Be more intelligent. Please.

People like you who have a big mouth online are ALWAYS weak bitches in real life who would never even dare to talk back to other guys.
You are so dumb you can't even see the irony of what you're saying. Bark a bit louder, grAY.

You would never leave this forum because you need a place where you can be anonymous and drag others down.
No. I WANT to leave this fucking place (like so many intelligent posters already have). But I somehow feel an obligation to be here, because I'm the incel prototype. I'm a blackpill veteran and a wise oldcel. Life has taught me so many lessons, the average 18yo zoomer "incel" on here can't even comprehend.

95% of this forum aren't even real incels. They're losers and failures who refused to put in the work to be attractive and a potential partner. They demand a girlfriend while offering NOTHING. This is pathetic and low IQ behavior.
I agree with that
I went through so much struggle and pain, other people can't even imagine. Everytime I tell someone what I've been through they're in awe.
There are way more people than you think who went through similar or even worse shit and they don't let it out on others. You pity yourself way too much. Even if it is true and you are not lying about your job, cars and own appartment, at the end of the day it is still your fault you don't get a gf. Either you behave like you do on this forum or you are really that ugly. If it is because of your looks, why don't you get surgery with your money? You didn't give it your best effort, you did the bare minimum of what a normal man should do. Working a job and having an appartment and a car are minimum requirements for a gf, go get surgery and start gymcelling and then you can say you did everything you could if you still don't get any foid after that.

Either you behave like you do on this forum or you are really that ugly. If it is because of your looks, why don't you get surgery with your money?
Surgery is bullshit. Name one guy that went from incel to slayer because of surgeries. There is none.
Surgeries are expensive as fuck, a health risk and most of the time, they look artificial and weird. People can see that you had surgery done.
If surgeries were a viable way out of inceldom - why does nobody get them? Because it doesn't work.

Why yes I think a kitty cat will be a great addition to your life! Make sure you give it lots of loves and treats so it don't get grumpy!

Surgery is bullshit. Name one guy that went from incel to slayer because of surgeries. There is none.
Surgeries are expensive as fuck, a health risk and most of the time, they look artificial and weird. People can see that you had surgery done.
If surgeries were a viable way out of inceldom - why does nobody get them? Because it doesn't work.
Salludon for example, but he wasn't really incel tier. You could atleast ascend to MTN/HTN depends on your failos.

Hope all gets better man

Dogs mog when it comes to emotional support. Cats often want to be left alone and are more independent

there's millions of stray cats everywhere, just leave food out every once in a while and one will eventually hang out at your house

British shortHairs are cute

Me too, I've thought about it. Might get one in a couple years, I'll have to wait until I feel ready since my dog passed recently

Why yes I think a kitty cat will be a great addition to your life! Make sure you give it lots of loves and treats so it don't get grumpy!
Felines are connected to the paths of erenyeager

For legal reasons and to protect my identity I cant. I am just asking for prayers

Hope you win
Thanks, looks like you understand. I didnt do anything wrong unironically haha, should be interesting but these things are usually swung one way. Even though I am innocent, it is tearing my life apart due to its other effects. Even when I win the damage to my psych will be immense

Thanks, looks like you understand. I didnt do anything wrong unironically haha, should be interesting but these things are usually swung one way. Even though I am innocent, it is tearing my life apart due to its other effects. Even when I win the damage to my psych will be immense
Just air it out man its better