Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i would love to meet a IT member in real life

trannies and females that would not have sex with us-- thats a nope for me

Imagine it turns out that half of the people here are hot woman that larp as incels and when you meet you can fuck with all of them

They would piss themselves and run away.

Would probably smell terrible and spit your typical bullshit all day

Why the fuck would you want to be in the vicinity of schizo feminists

The pigmentation in the hair dye would give you five types of cancer from just being in the general vicinity.

The smell from their mutilated genitalia would cause an instant vomit to all but the most hardcore gore fans.

The jiggle of the fat rolls would cause queasiness in even the most hardened Chinese bug eating video enjoyer.

It's not worth it

Last edited:
The pigmentation in the hair dye would give you five types cancer from just being in the general vicinity.

The smell from their mutilated genitalia would cause an instant vomit to all but the most hardcore gore fans.

The jiggle of the fat rolls would cause queasiness in even the most hardened Chinese bug eating video enjoyer.

It's not worth it
Fellow touhou cel

Imagine it turns out that half of the people here are hot woman that larp as incels and when you meet you can fuck with all of them

The pigmentation in the hair dye would give you five types cancer from just being in the general vicinity.

It's not worth it
Better to just be 700m-400m away from them, positioned in a high building, looking at them through a magnifying lens attached to some sort of long object.

Last edited:
Better to just be 700m-400m away from them, positioned in a high building, looking at them with a magnifying lens attached to some sort of long object.
You'd also want a piece of paper like you would use to view eclipses safely

Stop giving IT attention. If you met them irl you'd puke at both the smell and the sight.

Me too, I dare them to say the stuff they say to my face. Those soys wouldn't even look me in the eyes.

Same, I would love to meet them so I can kill them (in call of duty).

I would love kill princeskitty

I imagine the smell would be unbearable

it could be a gREat time

Remember the fat weird band kid from school who only talked about mlp, fnaf, or pokemon all day? Yea he trooned out and became a IT member.

That is the only type of person who uses IT