Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I would not give up my seat to a foid with kids or that was pregnant while riding on a bus

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
:incel:“Dirty whore, let Chad drive you wherever you need to go, toilet.”:incel:

Yeah once I was on a bus, this lady left her seat, and I immediately took it. Turns out she was giving it up for some pregnant toilet jfl. They both just glared at me, I ignored them.

:feelshaha: The YouTube video of the incident would be titled, “Incel refuses to give up his seat to pregnant mother of three on bus”.

Yeah once I was on a bus, this lady left her seat, and I immediately took it. Turns out she was giving it up for some pregnant toilet jfl. They both just glared at me, I ignored them.
:dab:

I have one leg, and the number of times entitled foids try to fight me for a seat is astounding. I just pull up my leg sleeves and they still come at me. I have to shout at the bottom of my lungs to stop them from hassling me.

Last edited:
I have one leg, and the number of times entitled foids try to fight me for a seat is astounding. I just pull up my leggings and they still come at me. I have to shout at the bottom of my lungs to stop them from hassling me.
Toilets are delusional, so they would do something like that.

Here in California where I live, I saw a man in a wheelchair have to deal with a foid blocking the sidewalk with her dogs, I hate foids.

Maybe they should of fixated a little more on financial stability and specifically car ownership in their mate choices rather than face and height and they'd not be on public transit in the first place.

Maybe they should of fixated a little more on financial stability and specifically car ownership in their mate choices rather than face and height and they'd not be on public transit in the first place.
the women who take the public transit can't secure a chad, but they act like entitled tens. They are delusional because if they had looked good, chad wouldn't make her a side piece.

the women who take the public transit can't secure a chad, but they act like entitled tens. They are delusional because if they had looked good, chad wouldn't make her a side piece.
Most often yeah single moms but Chad does not need to own a car or be employed tbf.