Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wouldn’t date a femcel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The only reason why a foid would be a femcel is because she’s a dyke or a crazy BPD whore no sane man would want to date.

@Incelius Savage

Why not? A paper bag over the head goes a long way. Plus you can mark her by beating her and she will never leave you.

all foids on IT are mentally ill

Make her do only fans and make a couple hundred k easily.

Desperatecel if you would

Femcels are volcels, they were rejected by chad and ignore the existence of other males in this world jfl they are this imbecile

Femcels don’t exist the women you’re describing is a sociopath or something else

I would date a bpd whore if i could just to tempt her to slit her wrist

The only reason why a foid would be a femcel is because she’s a dyke or a crazy BPD whore no sane man would want to date.
Femcels wouldnt date anyone here because that joke of a label is just a cop out from having to admit to chadsexuality

all foids on IT are mentally ill
idk if you looked on IT when they did face reveals, but it was as nasty as you could imagine, their bf's were sub 3, but they get laid even if its by some obese nasty pussy :feelspuke:

hello bpd slayer
hi :feelsEhh: :feelshaha:
idk if you looked on IT when they did face reveals, but it was as nasty as you could imagine, their bf's were sub 3, but they get laid even if its by some obese nasty pussy :feelspuke:
exactly, they are all mentally deranged especially since they have nothing better to do with their lives than pick on sexless losers on the internet

Ugly women are harder tbh