Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IBS and going outside

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
It ruins me honestly, I am constantly bloated and doing things like going to town is impossible because of the lack of toilets, nowadays due to corona toilets are staff only, when i said i am constantly bloated i meant it, I feel full even after just drinking water, or have stomach pain. There is no way to cure IBS other than big pharma medicine, lifelong health problems make it impossible to even go to where I could meet a foid.
:feelsUnreal:
kill me
it's hard to do things like going on walks when i'm not on an empty stomach, it's hell:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
it's not even a sympathetic fucking condition to try to take advantage of foid empathy it's a gross condition like what the fuck do i even say 'yeah i shit everywhere all the time' :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Same here fellow IBS cel

Do you have to shit like every hour or so?

Yes, I see...

When I was a young child, I was fearful of leaving my home due to GI problems.

I think I'm developing this

I Have Trouble Going To The Bathroom If There Is No Privacy.

In my case, I'm severely constipated. I only shit at most once a week and I can't tell when the happening happens.

Me too actually yeah. I've had it for a long time as well as other problems, but all just within adulthood.

I think it's a symptom of my scoliosis, which I'm trying to fix.

That last statement alone suggests that I don't agree with this idea that it can't be fixed. Things like probiotics, apple cider vinegar and swedish bitters all are examples of things that probably do stand a fair chance. It all depends WHY your digestive system is unhappy.

Is it stress, diet, your spine, your posture, dysbiosis, candida, parasites, gallstones, low stomach acid... the list goes on.

I actually don't find learning about my health and trying to fix it particularly boring or unpleasant, so I don't mind spending time on this stuff. I think the same part of me that enjoys learning about computers also enjoys learning about the human body.

All that being said... yeah IBS is really an issue when it comes to trying to thrive in the outside world. I find that limiting foods that upset my stomach, limiting complex carbs and also taking things like loperamide when needed helps a lot though.

Gotta love when you’re already height pilled and face pilled but your genes just say fuck it let’s make life EVEN WORSE *disease time*

Is your cause known?
I got diagnosed with IBS in high school. Frequent diarrhea, stomach was hyper loud and classmates laughed in class. Skipped half of final year of school out of shame. Meds didn't help at all.
After leaving school it mostly went away. I guess in my case it was pure stress.

At least you can leanmax easily.

why couldn't i just have stomach cancer maybe they'd do it for their own ego
For their own ego, yes. I still think getting milked for clout is cucked, though, unless they actually have proper sex with you and don't avoid showing affection to you both in public and in private to prove their so-called "empathy".

At least you can leanmax easily.
Leanmaxxing is all fun and games until you end up underweight and unable to force yourself to eat enough. :feelsbadman:

After leaving school it mostly went away. I guess in my case it was pure stress.
Yes, this is very possible. Stress can cause so many health problems, especially if it's chronic stress over many years. It's not the first time I've heard of a chronic condition that wouldn't go with medication "mysteriously" disappearing right after leaving a stressful environment, be it school, a job, parents, etc.

Also:

Causes​

The precise cause of IBS isn't known. Factors that appear to play a role include:
  • Early life stress. People exposed to stressful events, especially in childhood, tend to have more symptoms of IBS.

Last edited:
Gotta love when you’re already height pilled and face pilled but your genes just say fuck it let’s make life EVEN WORSE *disease time*
:feelsrope:

Me too actually yeah. I've had it for a long time as well as other problems, but all just within adulthood.

I think it's a symptom of my scoliosis, which I'm trying to fix.

That last statement alone suggests that I don't agree with this idea that it can't be fixed. Things like probiotics, apple cider vinegar and swedish bitters all are examples of things that probably do stand a fair chance. It all depends WHY your digestive system is unhappy.

Is it stress, diet, your spine, your posture, dysbiosis, candida, parasites, gallstones, low stomach acid... the list goes on.

I actually don't find learning about my health and trying to fix it particularly boring or unpleasant, so I don't mind spending time on this stuff. I think the same part of me that enjoys learning about computers also enjoys learning about the human body.

All that being said... yeah IBS is really an issue when it comes to trying to thrive in the outside world. I find that limiting foods that upset my stomach, limiting complex carbs and also taking things like loperamide when needed helps a lot though.
My mother had IBS

My mother had IBS

That doesn't necessarily mean it's the IBS that is genetic though. It could be an underlying problem that is genetic.

Or it could be an environmental thing, but that's probably less likely.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's the IBS that is genetic though. It could be an underlying problem that is genetic.

Or it could be an environmental thing, but that's probably less likely.
Explain environmental?

Explain environmental?

I was just thinking of things in your immediate environment. Certain towns or houses or other regions have environmental issues that may harm health.

Busy roads, allergens, radon, mould, all kinds of things.

I was just thinking of things in your immediate environment. Certain towns or houses or other regions have environmental issues that may harm health.

Busy roads, allergens, radon, mould, all kinds of things.
Oh yeah I have severe black mould in my room

Over for bowelcels

Oh yeah I have severe black mould in my room

Ah wow I see.

I've had similar issues in my room recently. I bought a £60 dehumidifier on Amazon and have had it running for a while now with a fan pointed at it too, lol

Plus I've been opening my windows and my bedroom door more. And no longer drying clothes in my room.

And... success! The humidity in here has gone from about 76% to 49% so far in the time I've been trying to do this!

My target is 40-50% because that's like... ideal.

If you do the same I think that mould will probably die. Either way you should look into that. I have no idea how serious black mould is or even what the different types are. But I'm pretty sure it can't survive at about 45% humidity ^^

Ah wow I see.

I've had similar issues in my room recently. I bought a £60 dehumidifier on Amazon and have had it running for a while now with a fan pointed at it too, lol

Plus I've been opening my windows and my bedroom door more. And no longer drying clothes in my room.

And... success! The humidity in here has gone from about 76% to 49% so far in the time I've been trying to do this!

My target is 40-50% because that's like... ideal.

If you do the same I think that mould will probably die. Either way you should look into that. I have no idea how serious black mould is or even what the different types are. But I'm pretty sure it can't survive at about 45% humidity ^^
Thanks for the advice! I'll buy one, And maybe finally bleach it away:feelsautistic: helpful

Thanks for the advice! I'll buy one, And maybe finally bleach it away:feelsautistic: helpful

No problemo!

I bought this one and it arrived yesterday (the price seems to have gone up by £5 since I bought it, weirdly).

Amazon product ASIN B015MZQ7DGView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Breeze%C2%AE-Dehumidifier-Moisture-Kitchen/dp/B015MZQ7DG

These things are surprisingly expensive. I think for a really good one I'd have to spend over £100 easily.

This one... hm. I mean, it's working! At least with a fan pointed at it and in the centre of the room, lol

It's a tiny bit loud but not too bad. And apparently it's super easy to replace the fan inside it if I want a quieter one.

Good luck getting rid of that stuff! I think this will help lots ^^

Humidity detectors are super cheap too - my old alarm clock just happened to have one built into it so I've been using that. It was only about £10 as I remember.