Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Identify"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Inceldom is not some sort of fucking religion we don't choose to "identify" as an incel, we don't wake up one day and say fuck it I'm an incel today. WE AREN'T INCEL BY FUCKING CHOICE. Normies say identify like we're choosing this shit hole of a life.

Identifying as an incel is just correctly admitting your condition. You can choose to browse incel forums or not, but saying that the fact we identify as incels in an obscure forum is the cause of our inceldom is heavy gaslighting.

Identifying as an incel is just correctly admitting your condition. You can choose to browse incel forums or not, but saying that the fact we identify as incels in an obscure forum is the cause of our inceldom is heavy gaslighting.

it's not like identity politics

oinkwalls are just bad people who decide out of the badness of their heart to start being pedophile, necrophile rapists sweaty

I think women just can not accept the idea that someone somehow can't get laid since they're all whores and it comes so easily to them. So they think it's a choice I guess

Doesn't matrer women are silly "people" and I take them seriously

INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE

I identify as chad yet i'll never pass

Just like anyone who identifies as something they are not