Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a cult formed in .is would you join?

Would you join a .is cult?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Are you interested in forming/joining an incel cult?

only if its final goal is about bringing retribution upon this wretched world

I support forming a cult 100%. The only way to defeat the soys is if we unite, being on our own and hating other incels is how normies want to keep us.

I support forming a cult 100%. The only way to defeat the soys is if we unite, being on our own and hating other incels is how normies want to keep us.
what if we had an incel house where all of us shared rent and helped each other around the house

what if we had an incel house where all of us shared rent and helped each other around the house
That would be based. We can get an incel mansion with a multi acre back yard. But I'd only want to live in it if I can keep pets in the yard.

there was a thread about it, I'd be happy to host one if I become richer

That would be based. We can get an incel mansion with a multi acre back yard. But I'd only want to live in it if I can keep pets in the yard.
unironically if this was an organized idea and ppl actually worked toward it id live there lmao

planning on roping if i dont ascend anyway, i think living with some brocels would be a good third option

unironically if this was an organized idea and ppl actually worked toward it id live there lmao

planning on roping if i dont ascend anyway, i think living with some brocels would be a good third option
we could host movie night and watch taxi driver

fr cures the loneliness

Seriously, if everyone on this forum sent evil curses to their enemies, we'd destroy this cucked society.

Always having company and friends around would be a fun cope, we will have a lot in common because it's rare to find other blackpillers, so it won't be annoying like living with normies.
we could host movie night and watch taxi driver
We can even work on making blackpill videos.

Seriously, if everyone on this forum sent evil curses to their enemies, we'd destroy this cucked society.
We have to stop forgiving cuck's and whore's actions, and let our collective hatred on them unleash to its fullest potential.

Always having company and friends around would be a fun cope, we will have a lot in common because it rare to find other blackpillers, so it won't be annoying like living with normies.

Let's do it

Always having company and friends around would be a fun cope, we will have a lot in common because it rare to find other blackpillers, so it won't be annoying like living with normies.

someone fr needs to get this shit done lmao, i bet if someone high up organized it we could make it happen i mean ik a lot of us are poor sacks of shit but if we all combined our money we could get a decent house right

someone fr needs to get this shit done lmao, i bet if someone high up organized it we could make it happen i mean ik a lot of us are poor sacks of shit but if we all combined our money we could get a decent house right
High iq cels can help poorcels find online jobs to make enough money to pay rent. 10 minds working on something is better than one.

We have to stop forgiving cuck's and whore's actions, and let our collective hatred on them unleash to its fullest potential.
If you guys got good at magick. 500 sorcerers casting one big magickal working together can do some insane shit. Nothing is impossible with magick. I'm developing a pit bull curse. My dream would be having thousands of sorcerers on top of a hill casting a massive magickal working during a meteor shower, and drawing meteors to the earth's surface, causing apocalyptic damage. That would be the ultimate curse.

If we all combined our money, we could have a huge cult compound.

If you guys got good at magick. 500 sorcerers casting one big magickal working together can do some insane shit. Nothing is impossible with magick. I'm developing a pit bull curse. My dream would be having thousands of sorcerers on top of a hill casting a massive magickal working during a meteor shower, and drawing meteors to the earth's surface, causing apocalyptic damage. That would be the ultimate curse.
It would be cool if we can only direct the meteors to hit cucks, chads, and rosties.

I'm simply not that invested in .is culture or anything. I like the feeling of this community but I must maintain distance between myself and the users. I'm not here to make friends or engage in any demonic :feelsdevil: activities. Just to vent and discuss current events with strangers online.
It is not demonic. Our god is Sanctificatus, god of the incels.

Glowie honeypot, I would rather be lonewolf conducting my operations (in fortnite :shhh:)
Stop being afraid, and do something cool with you life. Ave Sanctificatus!

Cuck if you don't join.

just be monk theory

I want to live in a mansion with brocels

Do we get to sacrifice foids to the incel gods?