Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If a female puts you in the friendzone then do yourself a favor, and end the friendship

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If any of you guys are in the frriendzone by a girl that you wanted to be more than friends with then end the friendship immediately. She only wants to keep you as a friend to exploit or as shoulder to cry on while she is Giving her love to a Chad. Don't give your attention to her because she doesn't value you as a person. If she truly valued you then she would not have put you in the friendzone, she would be willing to be more than friends. It is also cucked to stay friends with a girl that doesn't love you back or feel the same way for you. Have self-respect and love yourself by spending time with people that actually care about you, not some foid who only comes to you when she wants a shoulder to cry on. It is not worth staying with a woman who denies you love, intimacy, and sex. They don't benefit you at all.

If any of you guys are in the frriendzone by a girl that you wanted to be more than friends with then end the friendship immediately. She only wants to keep you as a friend to exploit or as shoulder to cry on while she is Giving her love to a Chad. Don't give your attention to her because she doesn't value you as a person. If she truly valued you then she would not have put you in the friendzone, she would be willing to be more than friends. It is also cucked to stay friends with a girl that doesn't love you back or feel the same way for you. Have self-respect and live yourself by spending time with people that actually cate about you, not some foid who only comes to you when she wants a shoulder to cry on. It is not worth staying with a woman who denies you love, intimacy, and sex. They don't benefit you at all.
Women and men cannot be friends, it is biologically impossible. She is just going to use you as a beta bucks. Women and men only socialize to fuck.

thats what i did with an e-friend

Yea. You lose any bit of manhood when you accept the friendzone. She will not see you as a man, you will be more akin to a gay friend. Best to end it before you go into such a parasitic relationship.

Women exclusively adore Chad's fat dick.

At least be very careful with these situations. I have a good friend who resulted from this, I don’t simp for her. But the majority of times yes the foid doesn’t want to “just be friends,” she sees it as a golden opportunity rather to exploit your residual feelings towards her to her advantage, and use you as an emotional tampon in a way she couldn’t with someone who wasn’t enamored with her

end it in a different way

The only thing that loves me is music, and it's fucked to always have a foid as a friend at ALL. They always bitch, cry and moan just because they think they're "influencers" or "It's their first time" even though Chad is waiting around in the corner.

At least be very careful with these situations. I have a good friend who resulted from this, I don’t simp for her. But the majority of times yes the foid doesn’t want to “just be friends,” she sees it as a golden opportunity rather to exploit your residual feelings towards her to her advantage, and use you as an emotional tampon in a way she couldn’t with someone who wasn’t enamored with her

Yea. You lose any bit of manhood when you accept the friendzone. She will not see you as a man, you will be more akin to a gay friend. Best to end it before you go into such a parasitic relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back