Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a girl bullies you, she likes you

If they playfully hit you, they like you, or else they wouldn't even get near your presence. But if it's full on violence, then yeah they hate you.

This is undoubtedly the most ridiculous cope I've read so far. Next what, if a girl murders you, it means she wants to have sex with you. :lul:

I had a girl do this in 3rd grade and I can tell you this she did not like me at all, in fact I think she hated my guts.

No girl has talked to me since I was 11 , the only exception being a dinner with my parents friends family or my family

No girl has talked to me since I was 11 , the only exception being a dinner with my parents friends family or my family
See there you have it that's trueceldom essentially. If a girl marks you for contact you're marked for a reason and it aint because you're incel. Girls instinct is to AVOID incels.

this might be the most bluepilling thing i have read all week.
And it's coming from a forum of BLACKPILLED MEN JFL at this coping

TBH there might be some truth.If it is playful messing around she probably likes you.But the type of bullying I have experienced was mainly talking shit about me behind back,laughing at me,and being mean which lead to some fights.Not all "bullying" is the same

Got bullied by a foid and ended up punching her in da face kek

Im gonna have to disagree with you on this one light teasing is a crush but full on physical violence means they are power hungry. They want to hurt people they think are weak to get a power high its no different from guy bullies. Ive had this happen and all you can see is hate in their eyes they dont like me dawg
Sexuality is not a politically correct afair, it always involves a certain power play - even violence. Not all bullying is the same, but prepubescent girls are often times incapable in articulating feelings of attraction. For example; a girl who is being bossy to a boy could mean that she likes him, but her only way of expressing it is by being a toxic bitch - since the only reference to a heterosexual relathionship she has is seeing her mother push around her beta dad.

TBH there might be some truth.If it is playful messing around she probably likes you.But the type of bullying I have experienced was mainly talking shit about me behind back,laughing at me,and being mean which lead to some fights.Not all "bullying" is the same
Girls punching you in the face is one thing, but a girl constantly messing up your hair is also bullying, and it goes beyong mere 'teasing' since it's physical, yet I claim it conveys attraction. No girl is going to keep getting her hands in something as intimate as a guys hair if she finds him repulsive.

Last edited:
Not a single foid ever touched me

Giga cope

I got bullied by a few different girls in high school and trust me none of them secretly liked me

Huge cope. One of these days I told my mom some girls used to bully me when I was a teen, she tried to bluepill me with this "girls don't know how to express their feelings" non sense. Yeah they don't know how to express their feelings when they are riding chad's cock

Sounds like some advice I’d get in 8th grade