Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If a girl has touched you consentually at any point in your life youre a fakecel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
What the fuck is this talk of some people here getting hugs, kisses and having platonic female friends are you guys kidding me

Back in HS I could barely get girls to talk to me when teachers would force us to be in the same project group let alone getting hugs and shit from them LMAO

You could legit replace women with robots and my life would be no different. they dont want to associate with me at all now that Im in college and they dont have to, I only know they exist because of the internet and observing them in public sometime

Many have touched me when i was beating them to death for crossing onto my territory,

Guess im a fakecel.

Many have touched me when i was beating them to death for crossing onto my territory,

Guess im a fakecel.

Not consensual in that case since its not of their own free will, they were forced to do it

So relatable, group projects were literally the only interaction I had with women
Fuck whoever who has kissed or had consensual activity with a femoid

TERABASED AND BLACKPILLED.

Physical contact with non-blood related female = FAKECEL

27 and untouched and i would like to be touched by a foid

It's all about normiemaxxing. If you're normie enough and are willing to simp you would get plenty of non-sexual interactions with women.

Depends on the country. Some cultures have an ingrained rule of male and female ALWAYS greet with a hug. Of course this doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get one but it does make waaay easier without necessarily meaning that you could get sex or a gf. If you live in a country like that for long enough is basically bound to happen with like at least one of your female cousins.

Relaaaaaax. I mean, there is some femoids who talk to me and that shiet,but nothing more. I have done some project in the university with femoids and that´s it.

If someone is polite with you, do not means anything and you still being incel.

According to some users here you can have sex and still be an incel :lul:

hungs don't mean shit nigga

MaleModelHideout.co

What if the girl was drunk? A drunk girl made out with before am I fakecel? Or was it the alcohol?

Cause I'm still a virgin at 32. The girl btw was my friends girlfriend I couldn't bring myself to do anything with her.
fakecel for making out with a foid :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

What if the girl was drunk? A drunk girl made out with before am I fakecel? Or was it the alcohol?

Cause I'm still a virgin at 32. The girl btw was my friends girlfriend I couldn't bring myself to do anything with her.
Huge mistake to say that. But it’s not like you have a lot to lose

Haven't ever gotten more than a professional handshake.

What is that, semi-consensual?

A drunk girl made out with

giphy.gif

MODS

One time one of my sister’s friends stayed over and she gave me a hug as she was leaving, it was a very brief and awkward hug though. Does that count?

@Shinehex was the foid a whale?

One time one of my sister’s friends stayed over and she gave me a hug as she was leaving, it was a very brief and awkward hug though. Does that count?
:chad::banhammer:

Guess im a fakecel.
fakecel LARPing as a gorilla tbh

strong 5th post

Last edited:
Fuck, lifemogs me so fucking hard. Ropefuel, mogmaxx, out. Who gives a fuck if it was the alcohol, there's no alcohol for my face.

I would let women rape me

Based :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

True. Whaymen don't even like to shake my hand in formal situations like when a mutual acquaintance introduce us, let alone casually touching me as if it was nothing

:feels: Come on man she barely touched me it wasn’t even a proper hug
haha i was just joking man youre fine.

However @Shinehex is the real fakecel because HE MADE OUT WITH A FOID. You need to report his post for bragging (nvm it got deleted lol)

Nah not a brag. She was a whale and a huge whore. Not to mention even if I had the chance to mess around with her I wouldn't sacrifice a friendship for a foid.

im sure it was the alcohol. Im ugly and ethnic. One doesn't make it past 30 as a virgin without being straight up ugly.

In HS there was this hyperactive girl that hugged me (and everyone else) when she was off her meds. Does that count as consensual?

It felt really good though, been riding off that feeling for years.

Nah not a brag. She was a whale and a huge whore.
How is it not a brag? JFL I wouldn't be able to make out with a non commercially whoring foid even with several thousand dollars.. Did it feel good?

Not to mention even if I had the chance to mess around with her I wouldn't sacrifice a friendship for a foid.

Just stop dude, your post already got nuked and you will get yourself banned before you make it to 10 posts at this rate

Never been touched by a foid and they all look extremely uncomfortable around me.

Just fakecel things tbh

No girls ever wanted to touch me.

Why do you guys act like being a fakecel is a bad thing. Wouldn't you rather be a "fakecel" over being a "trucel."

Looks like i'm a truecel then :cryfeels:

Well, that hasn’t happened at all for me.

Well, that hasn’t happened at all for me.
Same, even when a foid were forced to hold hands with me during a dance, she instead used a ribbon that we could hold together so we didn't touch JFL.

According to some users here you can have sex and still be an incel :lul:
JFL @ those users ngl, in 2022 incel won't even mean anything anymore

I've had sex a couple times before, does that count?

Once met a girl who would hug literally everyone so managed to get one as well. It was obviously platonic, she even had a bf.

Normally I can't get anywhere near the friend zone.