Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If any classmates saw me rn they'd all laugh and talk shit behind my back

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It is because I didn't grew and I am a small man with hopes that I would find someone some day at least friend but it never happened. I am a small fat hairy soy looking 20 year old. I literally became that guy that just grew up ugly after high school while everyone else literally grew. It feels so emasculating and I just want to die in a hole

I met them sometimes but good that they aren't heightmoggers at least, and I don't even do long talks just Hello, Goodbye.
I don't even wanna look them in social media that would be suifuel

I met them sometimes but good that they aren't heightmoggers at least, and I don't even do long talks just Hello, Goodbye.
I don't even wanna look them in social media that would be suifuel
I met some and some heightmogged me so hard they gave me looks of disgust like I was some kid. It was so horrific

They'd say it straight to my face, ay ay! Then they'd get their head kicked in after a quick one-two tap to the back of their skulls with a claw hammer, in gmod rp of course :)

What race are you?

you don't like Rick Grimes? , just walk around like you have a Colt Python 357, :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: