Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If anybody bully Colvin again..

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I declare war on anyone bully @Colvin76 ever again. Nobody can fuck with this nigga now. fuck you people thinking you can just push people around here.

From now on, every time I see someone bully Colvin I'll bully fuck out of him until he goes rope.

Fuck you punks
This is an OG call

Interesting.

I'm just helping colvin "toughen up"

I haven’t seen anyone bully colvin

Why would anyone bully him :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Kangz vs Aryanz.

Because they want to see me dead and they think they're funny for making fun of autism. That is the harsh reality.
Autism is the most brutal condition there can be. As low functioning autists I believe the term is we are not retarded but still have autism. The pain of knowing this is unimaginable and we will be made fun of due to it what matter what we do. Its a painful condition.

Autism is the most brutal condition there can be. As low functioning autists I believe the term is we are not retarded but still have autism. The pain of knowing this is unimaginable and we will be made fun of due to it what matter what we do. Its a painful condition.
Autism ruined my life. Even though being NT would not be enough to ascend (because of face/race/height) my general life quality would still be 10x better and doing most tasks would be much easier (like driving etc.)

Autism ruined my life. Even though being NT would not be enough to ascend (because of face/race/height) my general life quality would still be 10x better and doing most tasks would be much easier (like driving etc.)
The driving licence pill is why I joined here, it is also closely related to the grade pill which is also brutal. Autism is hard mode on life. Yes autism has little effect on getting toilets BUT quality of life is just as important as getting laid.

I don't bully people, but if I did this thread would make me think twice about bullying colvin tbh

The driving licence pill is why I joined here, it is also closely related to the grade pill which is also brutal. Autism is hard mode on life. Yes autism has little effect on getting toilets BUT quality of life is just as important as getting laid.
Agree 100%.

Dedsrs everyday I see a thread about him

If people bully him just because he has autism then why the fuck are they doing here, I have autism too and it literally ruined my life besides having a deformed face

Colvin gets autism-mogged by the NTs who post bait threads that are more autistic than his replies. Colvin will ascend before most normiescels will.

Autistic gang rise up! @rightfulcel @Colvin76 @Atavistic Autist @MENSA_IQcel and others i don't recall
29744537_1636831536385448_3377885508662895179_o.jpg

Last edited:
I don't bully Colvin

i feel bad for colvin now lol

Tenor 307

pls no bully
Colvin is a cool guy

I laugh at those threads and I like Colvin tbh. I think a lot of the people make him may like him and just tease him in a friendly way, but they should probably stop making them now.

Are you talking about me @Cuyen ?

If they mess with him they mess with me :feelsBox:

Because they want to see me dead and they think they're funny for making fun of autism. That is the harsh reality.

Is not it quite contradictory that people here claim that bullying is bad because they also experienced something similar and yet they do the exact same thing?

Imagine you are not even unable to drive, you also get bad grades as well. It is just completely over at this point.

Imagine you are not even unable to drive, you also get bad grades as well. It is just completely over at this point.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO