Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If crime was legal for 24 hours...

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Got the idea from the shitty Purge movies. What would you do? Take out as many Chads, Stacys, and foids as possible? Loot stores? I'd gather as many foids as possible

Probably hide because I'm an incel. I'd be hunted down by feminists.

1) rob a bunch of money from a bank or something
2) kidnap a bunch of foids

After the 24 hr period I'd just use the money for weed and vidya and rape the foids in my basement and turn them into long-term sex slaves
Probably hide because I'm an incel. I'd be hunted down by feminists.

As if some fat purple haired tumblrina could take on an average gymcel. Lol.

1) rob a bunch of money from a bank or something
2) kidnap a bunch of foids

After the 24 hr period I'd just use the money for weed and vidya and rape the foids in my basement and turn them into long-term sex slaves

As if some fat purple haired tumblrina could take on an average gymcel. Lol.
I am not a gymcel, just a skinny fat cel. The SJWs will sic their orbiters on me.

I'd be an iNCel hERo and have the time of my life.

All hail ER/NC/AM

Nothing really, you'd lose the element of surprise since everyone know when shit will go down

Nothing really, you'd lose the element of surprise since everyone know when shit will go down
True. It'd be utter chaos and kinda fun to go out in a blaze of glory though.

I'd probably be too scared to leave the house if it started to look like the purge movie in the streets. But if I had an Iron man suit rotting-alone's plan seems to be cool.

So many assholes who hurt me I'd track down and maim/mutilate/kill. Acid attacks ftw.

kidnap as many lolis and rape them and kill fucking females with a screw driver and sledgehammer

I would sit at home and do nothing. I’m not a violent person or criminalcel

would give me the pleasure of mutilating whoever was in my way..

75b7cb6169af74c57c3c213b6593a819b3336f21 hq

Cold approach in England

I only know where one of my past harassers lives so I would go over to his house. I think I would start with some penis mutilation, and put the limp noodle to the side for now. Then tear his fingernails off one by one, and chop the fingers after that of course. I might do the same with the toes. Now if he's still conscious, I grab the mutilated dick from before and serve it to him on a silver platter to munch on. If he refuses to eat the dick, I can just force it into his mouth and cover said mouth with my hand, or possibly some strong clamps. Now would be the time to shoot him repeatedly in the arms and legs. If he's STILL alive after all that torture, I can douse him in gasoline and light a match to start cookin'. I'd probably try and rape some foids after that maybe.

get killed by Chad and his friends as the normies take advantage of the anarchy to purge all incels

I would be easily killed as I am weak and pathetic. I would be a brilliant target for anyone wanting an easy kill.

I'd go to the Emergency Room

rob so many fucking gas stations.

Look at females across the street.

Will rape all the attractive femoids and kill all the chads I see during that period.