Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If Dark Triad is true then we're all Volcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
What is Dark Triad at its core? Well it's a personality type, one that is meant to be a bad one that foids find attractive right? So according to Dark Triad copers it's your personality sweety :foidSoy::soy:

We've been shown countless studies that personality doesn't matter, yet when it comes to dark triad it does matter but we can't choose or change it. Which is it?

Just Larp as dark triad to get laid theory.

Last edited:
except no one chooses their personality

just become a psycho bro

Dark triad behaviour should come naturally. LARPing as dark triad just to get laid is pure autism and I doubt there are any true dark triad users on this forum and looksmax. someone tell me why a roided hood gangster would register onto a dork self-improvement site, let alone know it exists.

we are not dark triad jfl

Dark triad behaviour should come naturally. LARPing as dark triad just to get laid is pure autism and I doubt there are any true dark triad users on this forum and looksmax. someone tell me why a roided hood gangster would register onto a dork self-improvement site, let alone know it exists.
So where are all the natural Dark Triad pajeet slayers?

dark tried =/= sever autism, rarely anyone here is dark triad and looks are 99% other 1% is other things like dark triad

JFL at trying to be dark traid at 5'5 :feelshaha:. You also need to be taken serious

When was the last time u saw a curry who was dark triad maxxed and looked intimidating?
Oh what so now he has to look intimidating and not just be dark triad? Sounds like goalpost moving.

Oh what so now he has to look intimidating and not just be dark triad? Sounds like goalpost moving.
By looking intimidating I mean he needs the height and the body to be taken seriously

By looking intimidating I mean he needs the height and the body to be taken seriously
LMFAO I know what it means. You just got more specific but height and body is a physical attribute, so looks. Goalpost moving cope.

But we've been shown countless studies that personality doesn't matter, yet when it comes to dark triad it does matter but we can't choose or change it. Which is it?
it's another example of biological determinism
these personality traits are biologically determined just like coloring or height
these traits are undeniably positively correlated with reproductive success
denying dark triad is like saying shorter men live the same lives taller men

it's another example of biological determinism
these personality traits are biologically determined just like coloring or height
these traits are undeniably positively correlated with reproductive success
denying dark triad is like saying shorter men live the same lives taller men
So personality matters sweety :foidSoy: in technical jargon

LMFAO I know what it means. You just got more specific but height and body is a physical attribute, so looks. Goalpost moving cope.
Take this guy for example. He looks like shit but he's dark triad maxxed and looks intimidating if he wasn't dark triad he would get 0 pussy

You can't deny that dark triad halo exist. People who are dark triad also are dominant confident and aggressive, there are women who are really into guys like these especially the ones with hybristophilia, Charles Manson was a 5'1 midget and still he had many women writing him mails, sending nudes, marriage proposals, he even got married to a young one when he was old before he died

Take this guy for example. He looks like shit but he's dark triad maxxed and looks intimidating if he wasn't dark triad he would get 0 pussy

View attachment 487654

You can't deny that dark triad halo exist. People who are dark triad also are dominant confident and aggressive, there are women who are really into guys like these especially the ones with hybristophilia, Charles Manson was a 5'1 midget and still he had many women writing him mails, sending nudes, marriage proposals, he even got married to a young one when he was old before he died
This guy has symmetrical face and isn't bad looking plus JBB points, change his face with a stereotypical pajeet he would get zero pussy. Charles Manson got infamy and was white, most dark triads are unknown to the masses and ethnics.

Personality is looks because the way you look impacts the way you think and behave so you adopt a specific attitude and follow certain interests/ habits that suit your looks.

This guy has symmetrical face and isn't bad looking plus JBB points, change his face with a stereotypical pajeet he would get zero pussy. Charles Manson got infamy and was white, most dark triads are unknown to the masses and ethnics.
He was literally 5'1 that's child tier shorter than most women 5'1 normie will be rejected 99% of the time regardless of how gl they are. Also this isn't status. Michael cera is famous but he's still an incel

Criminals, bullies and violent men have more sexual partners

And there are ethnic dark triad maxxers who are famous. The Yakuza gang and the Tamil gangs in the UK.

He was literally 5'1 that's child tier shorter than most women 5'1 normie will be rejected 99% of the time regardless of how gl they are. Also this isn't status. Michael cera is famous but he's still an incel

Criminals, bullies and violent men have more sexual partners

And there are ethnic dark triad maxxers who are famous. The Yakuza gang and the Tamil gangs in the UK.
Michael Cera is married to his longtime girlfriend, Nadine, a source tells Us Weekly.12 Mar 2018

I'm beginning to think dark triad copers are incapable of accepting or comprehending the facts. Manson was in the 60's, most his love letters were from foids who never met him and didn't know how tall he was. The ones he fucked were drugged out of their minds. Mansons wikipedia claims he was 5'6

Last edited:
Michael Cera is married to his longtime girlfriend, Nadine, a source tells Us Weekly.12 Mar 2018
I didn't know that.
I'm beginning to think dark triad copers are incapable of accepting or comprehending the facts. Manson was in the 60's, most his love letters were from foids who never met him and didn't know how tall he was. The ones he fucked were drugged out of their minds.
Either way what about these studies?

[/URL]

I didn't know that.

Either way what about these studies?

[/URL]
That's sex havers getting more sex. Completely different from incel to sex haver because of Dark Triad.

You can't choose to be dark triad.

Its like how mayocels claim ethnicels don't exist because we can 'simply' thugmaxx. You cannot 'simply' do it - you either must be genetically predisposed to it or grow up in an environment that facilitates it.

All this is related to how many users here know damn well they can't just switch from high inhib to low. Its not a conscious decision.

Why would anyone want to that lifestyle anyway? You will get tested by low IQ thugs and they will know you are LARPing, which could result in you getting killed.

What is Dark Triad at its core? Well it's a personality type, one that is meant to be a bad one that foids find attractive right? So according to Dark Triad copers it's your personality sweety :foidSoy::soy:

We've been shown countless studies that personality doesn't matter, yet when it comes to dark triad it does matter but we can't choose or change it. Which is it?

Dark triad is a fat cope and can only work if you have allot of money

Don't dark triads already look Chad enough:feelsugh: I don't imagine anyone taking a 5'0 balding no muscled indian man threatening an entire group of people seriously especially irl

You can't choose to be dark triad.

Its like how mayocels claim ethnicels don't exist because we can 'simply' thugmaxx. You cannot 'simply' do it - you either must be genetically predisposed to it or grow up in an environment that facilitates it.

All this is related to how many users here know damn well they can't just switch from high inhib to low. Its not a conscious decision.

Why would anyone want to that lifestyle anyway? You will get tested by low IQ thugs and they will know you are LARPing, which could result in you getting killed.
I can't tell from your post if you think Dark triad is a cope or not. Larping is playing a role and acting, the same way wageslavecels put on a bluepilled act everyday they go into work. It takes pactice and repetition.

Dark triad is not a cope. I very clearly stated it happens naturally. Some exceptions would be if you were to snap like ER, but perhaps that was more mental illness attributed to his and other similar cases.

By LARPing thugmaxxing/darktraid I mean some guys actually try to mimic that lifestyle when they're actually not. Many rappers are infamous for doing this.
Don't dark triads already look Chad enough:feelsugh: I don't imagine anyone taking a 5'0 balding no muscled indian man threatening an entire group of people seriously especially irl
No, darktriad can bypass the looks requirement. Blackpill supports this. Such as gang members having more sex than other men.

As far as the indian man meme there's a cutoff of course. You need some amount of intimidation, even when packing heat. Which is why ogremaxxing tends to work fine for thugmaxxing. If you're hispanic, you get more leniency as latinas are more tolerant of manlets.

Last edited:
i dont think its a cope, the reason why it doesnt work for some guys its cause no dark triad for their faces

dark triad is cope

I became a bitter asshole and still lack pussy

sad

idk why normies keep pushing this personality bs

it's even worse than the whole looks thing, you cannot change your personality, period. If that was possible we wouldn't have people with personality disorders that will go to tomb being a trainwreck because it's just not possible to do that.

At least with looks, looksmaxxing is a possibility for some

I'm beginning to think dark triad copers are incapable of accepting or comprehending the facts. Manson was in the 60's, most his love letters were from foids who never met him and didn't know how tall he was. The ones he fucked were drugged out of their minds. Mansons wikipedia claims he was 5'6

dark triad is cope

idk why normies keep pushing this personality bs

it's even worse than the whole looks thing, you cannot change your personality, period. If that was possible we wouldn't have people with personality disorders that will go to tomb being a trainwreck because it's just not possible to do that.

At least with looks, looksmaxxing is a possibility for some
It's :bluepill::redpill: cope. They need to think that they could ascend if they really put their mind to it if they just worked on certain aspects of their personality.

This also true Dark Triad beat/kill/drug/thug max. No LARP bullshit. They actually act on their threats unlike most here or the average edgy LARPer.
So where are all the natural Dark Triad pajeet slayers?
They need to commit crime, blatantly sell drugs, rape etc. No cuck shit LARP
JFL at trying to be dark traid at 5'5 :feelshaha:. You also need to be taken serious
True ogrecels can run dark triad thug game far far better than manlets.

Last edited:
I don't think its something you can change at will.

Dark triad is a fat cope and can only work if you have allot of money
No, darktriad can bypass the looks requirement. Blackpill supports this. Such as gang members having more sex than other men.
This also true Dark Triad beat/kill/drug/thug max. No LARP bullshit. They actually act on their threats unlike most here or the average edgy LARPer.

They need to commit crime, blatantly sell drugs, rape etc. No cuck shit LARP

True ogrecels can run dark triad thug game far far better than manlets.
View attachment 487654

@<human @trying to ascend as he lives Brazil.
Most gang members die young on the street or get arrested very early on: this is survivorship bias because only the smartest, most notorious, and successful of them will be getting more sex than the average man. The projects near my house always have cops roaming the place almost daily and there are shootings there at times.

The women these average gang bangers attract are not "stacies" by any kind if they are not at the top or get famous on the news: it's ugly, desperate sheboons and goblinas. I already see this with the drug dealers of my school, so I can attest to this blackcel's experience above ^.

Of course, if you live the riskiest possible lifestyle and have status or fame by getting arrested, you will be able to get sex at a much higher level than the average man.

The rappers trying to mimic gangsters are just doing an act like action movie stars: this in no way proves Dark Triad in the real world.

As @Transcended Trucel said:
you can't be the average narcissistic normie to Dark Triad, you will not last long living that type of life and only true thugs can do this.

These types of people will beat you up for the slightest mistake and no amount of larping will get you ready to get pushed down onto the floor when that almost happened to me by a thug for trying to squeeze by his slow GF in the hallway when I was leaving school to catch the bus.

Being the average overconfident normie will even get injured or killed because you'll insult the wrong person and they never take these things lightly: do not LARP as Dark Triad at all costs, especially any blackcels or spanishcels here.

@<human @trying to ascend as he lives Brazil.
Most gang members die young on the street or get arrested very early on: this is survivorship bias because only the smartest, most notorious, and successful of them will be getting more sex than the average man. The projects near my house always have cops roaming the place almost daily and there are shootings there at times.

Of course, if you live the riskiest possible lifestyle and have status or fame by getting arrested, you will be able to get sex at a much higher level than the average man.

The rappers trying to mimic gangsters are just doing an act like action movie stars: this in no way proves Dark Triad in the real world.

As @Transcended Trucel said:

These types of people will beat you up for the slightest mistake and no amount of larping will get you ready to get pushed down onto the floor when that almost happened to me by a thug for trying to squeeze by his slow GF in the hallway when I was leaving school to catch the bus.

Being the average overconfident normie will even get injured or killed because you'll insult the wrong person and they never take these things lightly: do not LARP as Dark Triad at all costs, especially any blackcels or spanishcels here.
You fuckers never get it
AGAIN Dark triad has fucking nothing to do with some random violent acts

Brazil being a shit hole populated by selfish low empathy apes proves that these traits are favored in sexual selection
Otherwise Brazil and the rest of the world for that matter should be predominantly inhabited by benevolent morally impeccable monks. If dark triad wasn't real then these traits would not be continuously selected for over thousands of years. I fucking cage at these sub 30 iq incels trying to separate personality traits from other phenotype traits such as pigmentation or stature when both are genetically determined. You can observe the behavioral differences between different populations and the environment they had to survive in, which would explain many stereotypes.

You fuckers never get it

Brazil being a shit hole populated by selfish low empathy apes proves that these traits are favored in sexual selection
Otherwise Brazil and the rest of the world for that matter should be predominantly inhabited by benevolent morally impeccable monks. If dark triad wasn't real then these traits would not be continuously selected for over thousands of years. I fucking cage at these sub 30 iq incels trying to separate personality traits from other phenotype traits such as pigmentation or stature when both are genetically determined. You can observe the behavioral differences between different populations and the environment they had to survive in, which would explain many stereotypes.
Exactly, Dark Triad traits are developed out of environment and genetics. If you're born as a chad with naturally intimidating looks (don't have to gymmaxx for muscle, hunter eyes, other physical attributes that are intimidating/pleasant) or even if you're just a chadlite with strength you develop the traits.

If you're a skinny manlet you will never develop a dark triad personality because it's not sustainable for you to carry on with it, it'd be a larp.

Exactly, Dark Triad traits are developed out of environment and genetics. If you're born as a chad with naturally intimidating looks (don't have to gymmaxx for muscle, hunter eyes, other physical attributes that are intimidating/pleasant) or even if you're just a chadlite with strength you develop the traits.

If you're a skinny manlet you will never develop a dark triad personality because it's not sustainable for you to carry on with it, it'd be a larp.
Lack of empathy is not something you develop, the amount of empathy you are capable is determined by your genetics. You can have a skinny manlet who is conniving, selfish, has zero empathy and is willing to hurt others for personal gain. Meanwhile a large intimidating man might be the type of person who would go out of his way to not inconvenience others. The difference between the two? One had ancestors that survived and reproduced with the help of sabotaging others, the other had ancestors that collaborated in close knit communities.

Lack of empathy is not something you develop, the amount of empathy you are capable is determined by your genetics. You can have a skinny manlet who is conniving, selfish, has zero empathy and is willing to hurt others for personal gain. Meanwhile a large intimidating man might be the type of person who would go out of his way to not inconvenience others. The difference between the two? One had ancestors that survived and reproduced with the help of sabotaging others, the other had ancestors that collaborated in close knit communities.
You're right, and we can expand on that to enter racepill territory I think

European communities became heavily communal due to the needs of the time, seasonal weather meant that a village had to give it 110% to prepare for winter. If you shirked your work, perhaps your town would die.

This led to a genetic mindset within whites that you can't find in other groups, we're a communal people due to the many generations of hard work and planning it took to eek out an existence within the European climate, and eventually we prospered due to taking that leap. In the old white system, everyone got a bitch essentially.

Then you take a look at Africa in which you could run around naked all year long and pick berries on your own, never worry about the climate except for wet and dry spells.

You fuckers never get it

This is what Dark Triad means if you live near the ghetto areas, ok, an environment you don't live near: these people are all desperate for money/status and they will commit random acts of violence from my experience of Dark Triad from being a poor curry immigrant in America: this will be different if you are well off and part of the majority in your nation.

A lot of people here just think acting like some gangster will land them 100's girls when they'd be shanked in one such incident a couple of years ago in my school.
You have to a complete psychopath if you are incel level to Dark Triad: a completely futile effort because these people are mostly
born from their environment and womb, not made by an effort like some delusional people think here by just be "low inhibition bro!"

Narcissistic incels are hated very much: no one likes some acting above their position or be bossed around by a manlet curry like me: Dark Triad as a strategy is a completely ignorant strategy as an incel because you will get yourself killed.
@<human

Last edited:
You have to a complete psychopath if you are incel level to Dark Triad
Yup, you actually have to hurt others (preferably males weaker than you and already socially marginalized and looked down on in brutal and disturbing ways) @Mainländer

Or you have to do as @lifeisbullshit95 has said and go eat rice.

Being Dark Triad while good looking is attractive

Do it while ugly and "eeeeww look at that sicko!"

jfl

Dark triad personality is visible in facial features.

Attractive Dark Triad personality is in the Chad facial features. The look on the eyes that tells they do not care about the societal norms and are ready to use violence.

Just one subtype of Chad.

"As it turns out, certain human facial features have been linked to making a face appear as more menacing. These are features that indicate high fighting success and testosterone, leading to more aggressive indicators of facial dominance."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlQU0xRDtiM

Being Dark Triad while good looking is attractive

Do it while ugly and "eeeeww look at that sicko!"

jfl
That's the difference between a guy like Freddy Couger (trucel) and Patrick Bateman (Chads); some incels have him here as their Pfp, for some reason, foids are enamored by the mc on the internet, and the America psycho has lost all its meaning among the population as a warning of this materialistic, status-obsessed world.
Index
American psycho patrick bateman

You have to be a slayer, naturally low-inhib, and have an intimidating appearance to be dark triad.

I don't know of any dark triad virgins.

Dark triad works only for chads and high-tier normies.