Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If Dark Triad is true then we're all Volcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
imagine an ugly manlet dark triad chad

That's a point, but what I'd argue against it, besides what you already did, is that dark triad maxxing is risky af (even going beyond the moral implications of it, just pragmatically speaking here). So saying that someone is a volcel for not darktriadmaxxing is kinda like saying someone is a volcel for not rapemaxxing. Which would be ludicrous.

Dark Triad Is important only if it's true, and not if it is caused by frustration.
I know users that in the communities larp how DT ppl, after when you speak with them on discord they are fucking beta/-autistic users :feelsjuice:

I think dark triad only really works for normie tier and up, anything below is supposed reaffirmation to women that ugly men are evil.

Dark triad behaviour should come naturally. LARPing as dark triad just to get laid is pure autism and I doubt there are any true dark triad users on this forum and looksmax. someone tell me why a roided hood gangster would register onto a dork self-improvement site, let alone know it exists.
Yes, With dark triad you need to have some kind of a style you cant larp, as well as minimum high tier normie looks