Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If dogs are even bullying you, it's really over for you.

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-

View: https://youtu.be/soUyj0drEiE

Being short, framecel and high inhib is really brutal because some dogs will even bully you. And I had this happen to me many times (not humping but barking at me) whenever a family member would introduce their dog to us.

Also, JFL at the comments. Some foids said how they love the dog (dogpill?) and some even laughed at the man being dominated by the dog.

Dogs are generally afraid of tall men because being total indicates dominance.

yeah. dogs can sense weakness.

@Sneir You ever been bullied by a dog :feelswhere:

The better questions would be if I have ever raped a dog and at this case I will use my right to remain silent (in video game)
:feelshehe:

dogs bully me,
I hate dogs,
wish I could put a muzzle around their mouth, and then beat them up

Animals hate me, whether it’s a dog, cat, or fucking kangaroo they all immediately attack me on sight

Animals hate me, whether it’s a dog, cat, or fucking kangaroo they all immediately attack me on sight
I almost got eaten by dogs when I was 4

The better questions would be if I have ever raped a dog and at this case I will use my right to remain silent (in video game)
:shock::lul::lul::lul: based :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: