Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Elliot had been on this forum, he would actually be a narcissistic bragging whiny bitch

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Lately been thinking about this. Looking at his behaviour, i feel like if he had an account here, he would constantly be bragging and consider himself superior to other users while also whining about how his race is the entire problem.

It's good to move past your delusions and i think I've idolized ER in a much higher regard than he probably deserves to be in.

However i like this avi a tad bit too much to really change it to anything else :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Yes.
He would be the kind of guy who'd create plenty of "everyone is fakecel here, i'm the only truecel" threads.

After reading his manifesto I think I probably wouldn't get along with him and I agree he wouldn't really do too well here. Although I don't think he'd consider others to be fakecels, I think he'd probably be too disgusted to consider himself one of us and just not spend time here. Or who knows? Maybe he would've found an outlet for his anger and not gone, well, ER.

After reading his manifesto I think I probably wouldn't get along with him and I agree he wouldn't really do too well here. Although I don't think he'd consider others to be fakecels, I think he'd probably be too disgusted to consider himself one of us and just not spend time here. Or who knows? Maybe he would've found an outlet for his anger and not gone, well, ER.
He would have an insane superiority complex and frequently make posts about how he mogged everyone and that he would ascend soon

He seemed kinda sociopathic from what little I saw from his manifesto, course I don't know for sure what he was like.

He would have an insane superiority complex and frequently make posts about how he mogged everyone and that he would ascend soon
I think you got it right actually.

Also I see you've changed back.

Watching some of his edits. You know what? The dude's aesthetic was fucking kino. There's just something likeable about him.

Watching some of his edits. You know what? The dude's aesthetic was fucking kino. There's just something likeable about him.
That's true. He's not so popular just without any reason