Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If Elliot Rodger had instead walked into the convenience store that he shot up and asked every person there for a hug he would have been rejected.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Just a hug. Nothing more. I was just thinking about this sort of morbid thought and it got me pretty depressed. Just the atomizing thought of it all like someone being closer to murder than they are being embraced by their supposed fellow countrymen. I was thinking about it in terms of myself and how if I walked up to a group of people and asked for a hug they would all laugh in my face, even attractive guys online that do similar social experiments holding up a "free hug" sign get rejected by most people, so what about me? It doesn't even really have to do with ER as a person, if most guys did that they would be rejected so it just seems like the average person is closer to inflicting violence on a crowd than they are to being embraced by one. Just some sad food for thought.

Last edited:
Just a hug. Nothing more. I was just thinking about this sort of morbid thought and it got me pretty depressed. Just the atomizing thought of it all like someone being closer to murder than they are being embraced by their supposed fellow countrymen. I was thinking about it in terms of myself and how if I walked up to a group of people and asked for a hug they would all laugh in my face, even attractive guys online that do similar social experiments holding up a "free hug" sign get rejected by everyone, so what about me? It doesn't even have to do with ER as a person, if most guys did that they would be rejected so it just seems like the average person is closer to inflicting violence on a crowd than they are to being embraced by one. Just some sad food for thought.
A hug is not a blowjob, man. Some brocel or normie would hug you

is hugging with strangers a good idea for you?

Normies abuse incels because they wish they could remove him from the gene pool (murder) but they can't get away with it, so they try to torture him enough that he does it himself.
He was always close to death.

Normies abuse incels because they wish they could remove him from the gene pool (murder) but they can't get away with it, so they try to torture him enough that he does it himself.
He was always close to death.

Just a hug. Nothing more. I was just thinking about this sort of morbid thought and it got me pretty depressed. Just the atomizing thought of it all like someone being closer to murder than they are being embraced by their supposed fellow countrymen. I was thinking about it in terms of myself and how if I walked up to a group of people and asked for a hug they would all laugh in my face, even attractive guys online that do similar social experiments holding up a "free hug" sign get rejected by most people, so what about me? It doesn't even really have to do with ER as a person, if most guys did that they would be rejected so it just seems like the average person is closer to inflicting violence on a crowd than they are to being embraced by one. Just some sad food for thought.
As a subhuman incel you are always closer to getting a negative outcome in a social situation than normies (or especially Chads) would get in that same social situation. Just part of the halo effect.

What I think is interesting is that normies will pretend like what you said is a realistic outcome. "Oh if ER went and asked for hugs he would get them and everything would be so wholesome, nobody would have died". If you actually believe that you are delusional. And simps on IT actually do believe shit like this kek.
In reality if ER didn't go on his spree and never decided to, by now he would have ended up rotting away on this forum as a 31-year oldcel who never achieved anything in life and never ascended. He would live a horrible life that nobody in the world ever gave a shit about and would never be notable outside of internet forums like this one. Normies don't want to admit this ecause it hurts their ideals of "good people live good lives" which is a lie.

Last edited:
What a cruel world we live in. None of us asked for this.

ER was actually hugged by a woman at an event for celebrity actors, it was caught on camera, Even though he was hugged, he never received a hug from a woman who truly loved him. When you get a hug from a stranger or a relative, it doesn't feel special.

24669.jpg

It'd be better to walk around with a "kiss me" sign.