Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Elliot Rodger was tall, he would have swam in pussy

he would still be bigtime aspy with a wrong understanding of foids

(still praise to ER ofcourse)

He still wouldn't get blonde blue eyed Stacies since he looked like a gay chink.

Height doesn't fix ugliness I'm afraid.

I was prepared to be like "Y'know what? Yeah, being short is tough to overcome."

But then I looked up his actual height. He's not even that short. This is dead average in the United States. Fuck this guy.

is water wet?

It does if your face is not a 1/10
Yeah, yet when I see couples IRL, the guy is often average height or short.
Shit, I saw this one couple downtown today where the guy was shorter than the foid he was with.
Sure, I see tallboys with girlfriends, but I see averagers and shorties with foids more often.

This is dead average in the United States
Holy fuck would u dumb niggers stop saying 5'9" is avg height in America??? It only seems that way bc of ethnics and old farts, true avg for Caucasian men in America (your competition) is 5'11

I was prepared to be like "Y'know what? Yeah, being short is tough to overcome."

But then I looked up his actual height. He's not even that short. This is dead average in the United States. Fuck this guy.

View attachment 1055991
I don’t think he was really 5’9. Probably 5’6 - 5’7

Holy fuck would u dumb niggers stop saying 5'9" is avg height in America??? It only seems that way bc of ethnics and old farts, true avg for Caucasian men in America (your competition) is 5'11

Average is average, everyone is competition. Tall Asians don't get "extra points" for being tall while Asian. But even if they did, that would mean Rodger gets extra points for defying his Asian genetics and being taller than normal. So fuck that guy.

5’9 is considered short for foids. Especially the vapid cunts he was chasing.

It's dead average. It's not the same as being incel. Incel is supposed to mean "Doing worse than the average man." If we abandon that standard, we are every bit the whiny bitches the normies accuse us of being. The FOREMOST POINT of identifying as incel is NOT identifying as a normie. 5'9" is normie height.

He was an aspie mutt. His height doesnt matter sweaty.

I dunno about Asperger's or his ethnicity. But the point this thread makes is that Rodger was handicapped by his height. He wasn't, he was normal height.

ask anyone here. 5’9 is a manlet.

I hold people to a higher standard. 5'9" is normie height, statistics consistently say so. The only acceptable rebuttal to that is "Here's why that's not true, even though the statistics aren't lying."

He would have swam in penises

Im talking about a foids POV

Regardless of what you or I think women consider short, 5'9" is normie height. You can't say that someone is incel for their 5'9" height because that would make most men incel. And the foremost position of inceldom is "We have it worse than the normies. We have it worse than most men."

If we don't have that, we're a small subsection of little bitch boys who are complaining about things no one else is.

He was an aspie and had low appeal despite being a MTN

He was an aspie and had low appeal despite being a MTN
His face was good, it was his shortness that doomed him

I've seen total orcs and fatties who had girls just because they were tall as fuck