Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy if foid nigapes can wear wigs because their hair is gross without being judged

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
as a bald man, i should be able to as well

opinions? any fellow baldcels would you try wearing a wig to increase smv?

i think she can say that it's rape if you have sex with her and she doesn't know about the wig yet, and the judge will agree.

this is probably why most men will share most "secrets" like this early into a relationship, so they don't have to worry about anything.

Nigger foids are hypocrites they gatekeep their disgusting dreads and braid hair styles gatekeeped from white woman cause they cant share their "culture" and then turn around and get straight hair sent from china to look like a white woman.

as a bald man, i should be able to as well

opinions? any fellow baldcels would you try wearing a wig to increase smv?
I'm balding and I would, but I've heard it's expensive
but the wigs are good, normies shouldn't be able to tell

t. did a little bit of research in this area.
I still have a few years, I hope, being short and bald is death

Don’t, you’ll look like a subhuman chucky doll

i think she can say that it's rape if you have sex with her and she doesn't know about the wig yet, and the judge will agree.
true especially since i like in TURBOCUCKnada this country is basically foid worship central

I'm balding and I would, but I've heard it's expensive
but the wigs are good, normies shouldn't be able to tell
yes cheap wigs look like shit but a good wig applied well is indistinguishable from real hair.

t. did a little bit of research in this area.
I still have a few years, I hope, being short and bald is death
i'm in the same spot of being bald and short. don't want a hair transplant either

i'm in the same spot of being bald and short. don't want a hair transplant either
If you have the time and the money and you're suffering from your baldness, then sure, do it.
I might be too poor and too greedy, dunno.
But I'm considering it in the future.

I once had contact lenses and it anoyed that they needed so much time to maintain.

If you have the time and the money and you're suffering from your baldness, then sure, do it.
I might be too poor and too greedy, dunno.
But I'm considering it in the future.

I once had contact lenses and it anoyed that they needed so much time to maintain.
i am currently obese so idk. i'm obese and short and ugly facially so hair isn't the single factor for my inceldom and unless it was i wouldn't bother with a wig

but men are judged quite harshly for wearing wigs but foids doing it is seen as fine and them just wanting to be "normal" JFL

what do you have to lose? hair is life

what do you have to lose?
Money and time :feelsUgh:
Society should pay for hair loss like health care because it is.
All the meme "therapy" is paid by insurance, but hair loss, which is a more serious phenomen than vague "depression" is treated as >cope with it, subhuman<.

I like black women hair, its cute

Money and time :feelsUgh:
Society should pay for hair loss like health care because it is.
All the meme "therapy" is paid by insurance, but hair loss, which is a more serious phenomen than vague "depression" is treated as >cope with it, subhuman<.
depends where youre from they dont even pay for basic dental care here. apparently In UK plastic surgery is covered by insurance if the patient's depression is linked to their looks, which as you can guess, sounds unlikely to happen in practice, unless its trans surgery or breast enlargement for foids. imagine if society was half as matriarchal than it is...

I'm not bald but wanna use them mainly to cover my subhuman forehead

Tbh alot of male celebrities use some kind of hair system. Why not?