Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If height doesn’t matter, then how do you explain this? I’m waiting for your answer, IT

based friends brutally blackpilled him. it was mean but also needed and they did him a favor in the long term

he was coping all of his life with the bullshit sports car. he was only thinking of that because he had no attention from women or respect from his friends, otherwise he wouldn't give a fuck about a sports car, much less work multiple jobs. chad was enjoying life all along without the need to have an expensive car.

eventually he won't be able to stand this new void in his life and will go back to sportscar coping after he gets over this incident. bluepillers are never blackpilled by just one incident, they need several blackpill doses. but its a good start :feelshehe:

Jesus Christ those guys have no mercy damn damn and those are the kinda people he calls friends ??

also, JFL at the comments telling him to ditch his friends because they don't respect him. as if someone else would respect a short man lmao

i mean he should actually ditch his friends, but he should also accept that he will be lonely all his life and embrace the blackpill and LDARing

some foid is also telling him to not care about what other people think as well. kek that sub is a joke
give them a better reason to hate you.
:feelshmm:
Jesus Christ those guys have no mercy damn damn and those are the kinda people he calls friends ??
they're right :feelscry:

You aren't entitled to basic respect or being treated like a human being, inkwell

Hope the blackpill hits him hard and stop being a bluepilled simp buying a sportcar for the ladies

Hope the blackpill hits him hard and stop being a bluepilled simp buying a sportcar for the ladies
it's never enough with one blackpill, but he'll eventually get it i hope

But I know a short guy who has a GF
Checkmate inky well

Didn't read but stop interacting with these faggots. This larping is cringe as fuck.

They aren't worth that we regard them as "rivals" or something. In fact they aren't worth even being mentioned. Just pretend these cocksuckers don't exist.

TOUCH THIS FAGGOT

if they touch it this is what they would say:

First of all, women are not bimbo tokens, where you buy a nice car, and expect to get free vagina to fall out of trees for you. HE NEEDS TO RESPECT WOMEN.

Everyone gets bullied, he just needs to work on his personality. Women don't want to date wusses that are still traumatized over harmless jabs. Also he may be gay, I really think he should consider dating men :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
lmao at this, first his "friends" ruining him to tears, and secondly his life goal was a car. Cmon man, its more respectable somehow to have a life goal of a fixed amount of money like £1,000,000 than just simply a car that any paki or nigger can rent with drug money in 5 minutes

"i knew a dwarf who used to work on a freak circus, he would get all the ladies with his good personality, height is not your problem sweaty"

You can't win as a manlet.

You're hated as a manlet either way, give them a better reason to hate you.
if they touch it this is what they would say:

First of all, women are not bimbo tokens, where you buy a nice car, and expect to get free vagina to fall out of trees for you. HE NEEDS TO RESPECT WOMEN.

Everyone gets bullied, he just needs to work on his personality. Women don't want to date wusses that are still traumatized over harmless jabs. Also he may be gay, I really think he should consider dating men :soy::soy::soy:
What soy does to a normie

Last edited: