Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If I could cry I would cry myself to sleep

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I wish it would be easier to fit in and people were more kind to me. Is it a crime or something to not have a social life and you don't have to say anything? I am always kind to people, is that not enough?

I wish it would be easier to fit in and people were more kind to me. Is it a crime or something to not have a social life and you don't have to say anything? I am always kind to people, is that not enough?
Non NT = No Life

its over for us nicecels, our feelings and attitude will never be reciprocated

I still need teen goth emo gf who wud play ER wit me

I am always kind to people, is that not enough?
They see that as a sign of weakness. I'm polite and mild-mannered by nature. It has never made anybody want to be my friend.

I am always kind to people

its over for us nicecels

They see that as a sign of weakness.
Being excessively kind, polite, and passive is seen as a beta trait. People will like you but they won't respect you. It's a dog eat dog world out there and such behaviour is just asking yourself to be stepped on. F*males hate that shit, they're biologically hardwired to seek out alpha men to submit to. I too am a nice, gentle, and polite young man, but I can't be fucked to change my whole personality just to satisfy the desires of f*males. I'd rather live and die a life staying true to myself, even if that means a life of loneliness and despair.

Being excessively kind, polite, and passive is seen as a beta trait. People will like you but they won't respect you. It's a dog eat dog world out there and such behaviour is just asking yourself to be stepped on. F*males hate that shit, they're biologically hardwired to seek out alpha men to submit to. I too am a nice, gentle, and polite young man, but I can't be fucked to change my whole personality just to satisfy the desires of f*males. I'd rather live and die a life staying true to myself, even if that means a life of loneliness and despair.
Yeah I agree. People always act like I need to adapt to them, but if I continue doing that my whole life, before you know it my life is over and I have only tried to please people and got hate in return because it was never good enough. I think people should adapt to me, I am living healthily I think. People always like to assume the worst in others.

ppl probably think im autistic jfl
Yes,when you're ugly normies scum will think the absolute worst about you.
Meanwhile :chad: can be a child rapist criminal and scumciety will still think he's a nice guy who just made a little mistake and should be forgiven.