Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I ever get the chance to betabuxx

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
If in the future I can get a roastie to betabuxx with I will take a tall washed up roastie that hit the wall hard. As a barely 5'8'' morning measurement manlet I will do it as long as she can give me 1 or 2 sons I am happy.

Just saying.

1 or 2 sons

i want 2 sons ngl

i will name one of them "Ninivah"

the other one "Azerath"

1 or 2 sons

i want 2 sons ngl

i will name one of them "Ninivah"

the other one "Azerath"
Yeah why not, go for it. But you gotta betabuxx though if you sub 6'0''

Yeah why not, go for it. But you gotta betabuxx though if you sub 6'0''
if im sub 6'0 would going to asia work?

maybe i can get lucky idk :feelsUgh:

Relatable. Men with children have a better life qualitiy and live longer. Single men have the highest suicide rates.

You want to do a son with the same genetics that made you an incel and with a roastie that was ugly enough to settle for an incel?

You should better want daughters, that way your genes are going to be given on.

if im sub 6'0 would going to asia work?

maybe i can get lucky idk :feelsUgh:
dude try everything out. What ever works for you is all you need. Just work a job , save and then try it out. If you fail then at least you know what not to do next time and then try something else.

You should better want daughters, that way your genes are going to be given on.
Yeah I know. The thing is at least the way I was thinking is this: Height is from both mother and father. So if I get a tall roastie then the boy will be at least 6'0''.

But yeah boy or girl, we cant decide thats why I am saying "if" the child is boy then at least 6'0'' minimum.

Probably you will not get even that but a bottom of the barrel chad leftover.

Good luck buddyboyo

Yeah I know. The thing is at least the way I was thinking is this: Height is from both mother and father. So if I get a tall roastie then the boy will be at least 6'0''.

But yeah boy or girl, we cant decide thats why I am saying "if" the child is boy then at least 6'0'' minimum.

let's all have kids and be happy!