Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If I gave you a hammer and 1 hour to bash in the skulls of 5 ppl you hate, who would you kill?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I'm talking IRL ppl not other users on here.

Personally if I had a hammer I'd go for 2 foids who rejected me back in HS and then 3 guys who made fun of me in school sometimes (in gta)

Obviously I'd not actually do this so don't get the wrong idea jfl

Last edited:
I am not fucking 3rd world shitskined ape to be fucking with 5 whores for 1 hours:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: I could blow up and after ramming with the lorry truck (in gta v)(in video game)
Real incel jihad shit

i would go to a sorority house and use it to break down the door and then kill the first 5 foids I see, maybe more :feelsdevil:

I am not fucking 3rd world shitskined ape to be fucking with 5 whores for 1 hours:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: I could blow up and after ramming with the lorry truck (in gta v)(in video game)
IJDDJOD INCEL LKOMMANDO :feelsohh::smonk:

It will be 4 niggers and. 1 femoid

Probably my parents, my first psychiatrist, one of my many bullies and a tranny I know. This is all on Unturned, the early access video game.

That wouldn't make my life any better so I wouldn't kill anyone, even if I didn't get caught.

storytime? I wanna learn tulasdanslos lore
I'm on an autism help association and there's a tranny there. He was a major cunt before transitioning, he wouldn't even shake hands with men because "muh touch", much less after transitioning. He doesn't present as a female at all, he just changed his name to a gender neutral/feminine one. Kinda based if you glance at it but it's completely cringe in reality.

Good. It was correct.

Luis Inácio Lula, Bolsonaro, Felipe Neto... I don't know who more

My old bullies are too far away from me so instead of going for them, I'll wait for new bullies. I'll give society another chance, I'll go to a place where it's crowded with teenagers same age as me, and those are the kind of places where I usually get made fun of as I don't look like your typical eboy, but if I get bullied there again, whoever is the last five people that bullies me (usually it's a group) are the ones who'll get their head smashed (in video game) :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Probably my parents, my first psychiatrist, one of my many bullies and a tranny I know. This is all on Unturned, the early access video game.
Why psychiatrist?

in video game :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I dont even know where to find them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back