Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I got same age gf (or older)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
I would just treat her like shit, how can I have feelings for someone with 4+ previous partners who wouldn’t care I exist and I wouldn’t consider it true ascension anyway as she already experienced all these brand new feelings, multiple times, over the years before meeting me while it would be my first time ever, fuck this breaks my heart I’m never getting a young virgin foid

"Ascending" by getting a GF is cope tbh tbh for the reasons you said. The only ascenscion is looks to wherein you can pump and dump although that's mythical and rarely happens even with surgery.

"Ascending" by getting a GF is cope tbh tbh for the reasons you said. The only ascenscion is looks to wherein you can pump and dump although that's mythical and rarely happens even with surgery.
True normfags talk about "love" and such bullshit. If she doesn't beg you to pump and dump her you haven't truly ascended

Most women are used up sluts.

Young pretty boy chad only

aren't you 17 OP?

what if you found a 17 year old virgin (rare, but they exist)

So we moving the goal post, might as well remove them entirely.