Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't fucking believe "just be black", "bbc halo" they are myths.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
It's been almost 6 months I came in the USa, things are not getting any better for me. I practice freestyle skills ⚽ near the beach boardwalk (I stopped since the winter came in) and at the gym very often.
Only older woman and some normies guy complimented me. It's fucking over. A young girl never approached me.Also a girl I matched with on hinge told me I need to be more confident and I'm not ugly (she's not single btw and after some days unadded me on Snapchat) And one day an adult girl complimented my t shirt. I've been working at this job for nearly 4 months a coworker/ customer never approached me.

After those interactions I never got positive reinforcement. Therefore I don't believe in "bbc halo" and "just be black theory" .
I am struggling very hard on dating apps, how can I do well in real life.

Do you remember a post I made where I stopped using dating apps. Durinf that time I matched with this college graduate white overweight girl. I tried to give a last try even though I gave up. She answered my first message. I tried messaging her another time (probably a week later). Recently I checked to see if she answered, she unmatched me.
I'm done with dating apps now .

fakecel for not trying to fuck the milfs

You gotta be 6'0+ tryone thugmaxxed to ascend as a black or have some thug arua.

Yeah no shit it's just bbc cucks and delusional ethnics who peddle just be black bullshit.

Tyrones are a race of their own just like Chads and no outliers don't make it any different. Posting some ugly nig with a decent looking white girl is like posting that ugly swedish cuck with his girlfriend. It doesn't disprove what every sensible blackpiller already knows.

Yeah no shit it's just bbc cucks and delusional ethnics who peddle just be black bullshit.

Tyrones are a race of their own just like Chads and no outliers don't make it any different. Posting some ugly nig with a decent looking white girl is like posting that ugly swedish cuck with his girlfriend. It doesn't disprove what every sensible blackpiller already knows.
Yeah I'm totally agree with you

@Fat Link fakecel vibes tbh :feelssus:

It's been almost 6 months I came in the USa, things are not getting any better for me. I practice freestyle skills ⚽ near the beach boardwalk (I stopped since the winter came in) and at the gym very often.
Only older woman and some normies guy complimented me. It's fucking over. A young girl never approached me.Also a girl I matched with on hinge told me I need to be more confident and I'm not ugly (she's not single btw and after some days unadded me on Snapchat) And one day an adult girl complimented my t shirt. I've been working at this job for nearly 4 months a coworker/ customer never approached me.

After those interactions I never got positive reinforcement. Therefore I don't believe in "bbc halo" and "just be black theory" .
I am struggling very hard on dating apps, how can I do well in real life.

Do you remember a post I made where I stopped using dating apps. Durinf that time I matched with this college graduate white overweight girl. I tried to give a last try even though I gave up. She answered my first message. I tried messaging her another time (probably a week later). Recently I checked to see if she answered, she unmatched me.
I'm done with dating apps now .
why u come to USA then retard

@Fat Link fakecel vibes tbh :feelssus:
this, he himself claimed he was a 5/10 before the haircut and is 6 ft? and he's a bbc? the average woman isn't fond of bbcs but they're tons of woman who fetishize bbc

this, he himself claimed he was a 5/10 before the haircut and is 6 ft? and he's a bbc? the average woman isn't fond of bbcs but they're tons of woman who fetishize bbc
Where they get me?
Never spend Christmas, Valentine's day, summer with someone...

Last edited:
Where they get me?
Never send Christmas, Valentine's day, summer with someone...
idk man it's hard for me to imagine someone who's at least a 5/10 and 6 ft struggling so much... Maybe if you're in Miami I can understand since the woman there are super picky and there's tons of black guys so there aren't as many snowbunnies

idk man it's hard for me to imagine someone who's at least a 5/10 and 6 ft struggling so much... Maybe if you're in Miami I can understand since the woman there are super picky and there's tons of black guys so there aren't as many snowbunnies
I tought It'd be easier in Miami

idk man it's hard for me to imagine someone who's at least a 5/10 and 6 ft struggling so much.
Being ethnic remove many points from your qualities.

Do you think if I was nt I wouldn't suffer this much?

sorry brocel, didn't know you were autistic. But if you were nt you could definitely pull
Sorry I used the wrong term.
I'm a shy introvert but I'm not autistic.I can't hold conversation unless it's about academics. I don't stare people directly in the eyes during conversation too.

I'm a shy introvert but I'm not autistic.I can't hold conversation unless it's about academics. I don't stare people directly in the eyes during conversation too.
You have a oval shaped head and you cut you hair short if you have little to no facial hair this isn’t good for you to uh looksmax as a black male

sounds like you have autism, have you gotten diagnosed?

Jbb is a meme, it took you this long to figure that out?

You have a oval shaped head and you cut you hair short if you have little to no facial hair this isn’t good for you to uh looksmax as a black male
I don't have facial hair.
I was ugly with short hair in highschool. That's why I didn't cut them after highschool even though my parents didn't like that.

it´s either chad or tyrone, nothing else

I tought you only need to be black to ascend.
I know a shorter black guy personally (5´9), but he´s from Jamaica that area.... face is high tier normie/Mid Tier and has tattoos on his arm also dreadlocks.
the guy is seriously thugmaxxed and has a white GF.

If you think you are going to get laid solely based on race, you are sorely mistaken.

The more "white" you are the more extra points you get. Extra points still guarantees nothing. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

If you think you are going to get laid solely based on race, you are sorely mistaken.

The more "white" you are the more extra points you get. Extra points still guarantees nothing. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.
I accept the truth now.

I know a shorter black guy personally (5´9), but he´s from Jamaica that area.... face is high tier normie/Mid Tier and has tattoos on his arm also dreadlocks.
the guy is seriously thugmaxxed and has a white GF.
I don't like tattoo neither dreadlocks. I do like curly hair , two strand twist and finger coils. I don't plan to thugmax...

Leading blackcels to delusion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back