Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If I was a Indian or Asian I would kms

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I would kms if I was a sub human Indian or Asian. I’m glad I’m a sub human white man

At least you can SEAmax.

At least you're not a mongrel.

They enjoy naturally high intelligence.

You mog me if already white. Not saying white can't be incels but if you're a white normie and still relatively young you can easily ascend with a noodlewhore.

I would kms if I was a sub human Indian or Asian. I’m glad I’m a sub human white man
same. I'm glad I'm a white-passing MENA. I would kms if I was curry or chink

Why? You would be very likely to be wealthy

You mog me if already white. Not saying white can't be incels but if you're a white normie and still relatively young you can easily ascend with a noodlewhore.
I don’t know why Asian men and Indians move to the west lol. Do they want to be virgins for life ?

I don’t know why Asian men and Indians move to the west lol. Do they want to be virgins for life ?
More money to be made and more opportunity if they're skilled.

I would kill myself if I was a cumskince, being incel and living with bland full. i get spicy food with kick as a currycel

I would kill myself if I was a cumskince, being incel and living with bland full. i get spicy food with kick as a currycel
Indians use curry in their food because they use rotten meat. The curry spices is to mask the taste of the rotten food lol.

Indians use curry in their food because they use rotten meat. The curry spices is to mask the taste of the rotten food lol.
We buy meat from the same place as everyone else boyo

japs/koreans/chinks have it easy in Amerika compared to other SEA countries

japs/koreans/chinks have it easy in Amerika compared to other SEA countries
Yeah if they’re female. Asian females are actually more desirable on online dating apps compared to white women

Understandable

Ricecel here intending to live out my natural lifespan

I'd kms if I was like 5'4" tbh. At least otherwise you can cope with plastic surgery + lifts as long as you have money
Nothing will save you if you're 5'4" and you will always be a joke

I'd kms if I was like 5'4" tbh. At least otherwise you can cope with plastic surgery + lifts as long as you have money
Nothing will save you if you're 5'4" and you will always be a joke
At 5’4” it’s completely over. Most Asian and Indian men are in that 5’5-5’6 range

At 5’4” it’s completely over. Most Asian and Indian men are in that 5’5-5’6 range
At least there exist some chang or chadpreet, though they are 6'0"+ and Chad face and have higher psl and height requirement than white chads
But if you take some 5'8"-5'9" LTN could at least cope through lifts ascending to 6' and then get plastic surgery, be HTN at least.
If you are 5'4" literally nothing will save you
Even worse imagine being a baldic ethnic 5'4" guy

At least there exist some chang or chadpreet, though they are 6'0"+ and Chad face and have higher psl and height requirement than white chads
But if you take some 5'8"-5'9" LTN could at least cope through lifts ascending to 6' and then get plastic surgery, be HTN at least.
If you are 5'4" literally nothing will save you
Even worse imagine being a baldic ethnic 5'4" guy
5’4 bald Indian janitor. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. The problem with Asian men is they don’t have any sexual dimorphism. You can put a wig and makeup on a Asian male and it would look almost female