Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If I wasn't adopted I wouldn't be a incel

• Thread starter AdoptedSubhuman
  • Start date
AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
Imagine if i would have stayed with my real parents in my shithole country i would have been a bluepilled normie with a gf but now in the west im a ugly adopted subhuman ricecel mentalcel turbomanlet. I would have been nothing of this except ricecel ofc if my parents would have kept me but they probably gave me away because of my subhuman face

1) I wouldnt be adopted
2) I wouldnt be a subhuman because everyone is my shithole country is a subhuman
3) Yes i would be a ricecel but everyone there is a ricecel so it doesnt matter
4) I wouldnt be a mentalcel because i got mental from being a ugly adopted subhuman in the west
5) I wouldnt be a turbomanlet because everyone there is a turbomanlet

ITS OVER

Why did they adopt you if you're ugly? They must've done it when u were rlly young

Cope. In riceland ricegirls are now all after the white Chad colonist.

Why did they adopt you if you're ugly? They must've done it when u were rlly young

I think its because i was ugly, i saw some pictures of when i was young and i looked like a deformed little kid

I knew it would be a greycel thread just from the sounds of it. I hate most gracels with a passion, they are just fucking bluepilled normies not comprehending why they are lonely. IF YOU WASN'T UGLY, YOU WOULDN'T BE AN INCEL!

I knew it would be a greycel thread just from the sounds of it. I hate most gracels with a passion, they are just fucking bluepilled normies not comprehending why they are lonely. IF YOU WASN'T UGLY, YOU WOULDN'T BE AN INCEL!

I wouldnt be ugly in japan because they all are fucking ugly subhumans just like me

Imagine if i would have stayed with my real parents in my shithole country i would have been a bluepilled normie with a gf but now in the west im a ugly adopted subhuman ricecel mentalcel turbomanlet. I would have been nothing of this except ricecel ofc if my parents would have kept me but they probably gave me away because of my subhuman face

1) I wouldnt be adopted
2) I wouldnt be a subhuman because everyone is my shithole country is a subhuman
3) Yes i would be a ricecel but everyone there is a ricecel so it doesnt matter
4) I wouldnt be a mentalcel because i got mental from being a ugly adopted subhuman in the west
5) I wouldnt be a turbomanlet because everyone there is a turbomanlet

ITS OVER
Posts like this are why greycels get no respect on this forum. :feelskek::feelskek: