Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If just one woman tells you that you're ugly, you can be sure that the rest of them think the same

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
All women are wired the same. Bluepillers say that women like different types of men and if one girl rejects you, another one might like you if you try again. That's bullshit. All women are attracted to one type of men only: Chad. It only takes one girl to tell you you're ugly. It's over for you if that happens cause you won't find another girl who thinks differently.

Its even worse if at least one child/guy tells you, another guy, that you are ugly. You know you are done then.

All women are the same

Mommy said i am *pretty cute*,so i am definitely a chad.Guess i am not just trying hard enough.see ya losers

All women are the same
All women are wired the same. Bluepillers say that women like different types of men and if one girl rejects you, another one might like you if you try again. That's bullshit. All women are attracted to one type of men only: Chad. It only takes one girl to tell you you're ugly. It's over for you if that happens cause you won't find another girl who thinks differently.
Intergalactic Level Thinking

HIvemind mentality, that's why they all like Chad aka random tall men with god tier frame and a sharp jawline.

Sorry, man. I disagree with you here. Asian guys are seen as more attractive in Asia than in Europe and America

I dont 100% agree. There is a stray wide,but it’s much narrower than the male one. That’s the issue.

I somewhat agree, but some white guys can't get blonde stacies but slay noodlewhores, what's the explanation for that?

Only if that so woman have at least a rudimentary grasp of the mathmatical formulas and physiological, biological knowledge of youth and beauty.