Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If next year China invaded Taiwan and America began a war with China to protect Taiwan

If you were conscripted/drafted to fight in war against China, would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 84.5%

• Total voters
Many conflicts of arms include powerful countries underestimating and misjudging enemies. The Chinese have been advancing and refining their military power with the goal of making the South China Sea and the Sea of Japan their "Mare Nostrum" in the event of conflict. Your "it hasn't been tested operationally" argument is void because so many weapons systems worldwide haven't either. Do you feel lucky? I don't.

Well, I just don't see the point of accepting your argument that China would drive successfully drive everyone else off the South China Sea and the Sea of Japan. You're essentially asking me to take a wild guess and give China the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, militaries don't necessarily reveal the extent of their capabilities. No, that doesn't mean every single analysis of a potential conflict is rendered null and void.
No way would they fight a nation that could muster up an army of over 700 million if they cant even beat the viet cong

Viet Cong had a massive home-field advantage. If the Chinese invaded Taiwan, they would be the ones who aren't operating on home turf.

Well, I just don't see the point of accepting your argument that China would drive successfully drive everyone else off the South China Sea and the Sea of Japan. You're essentially asking me to take a wild guess and give China the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, militaries don't necessarily reveal the extent of their capabilities. No, that doesn't mean every single analysis of a potential conflict is rendered null and void.

Viet Cong had a massive home-field advantage. If the Chinese invaded Taiwan, they would be the ones who aren't operating on home turf.
I would not expect a significant American military response to the invasion of Taiwan by Chinese forces. Early responses most likely will be against Chinese financial and economic interests. Like the beginning of World War 1, like the beginning of World War 2, early actions against the aggressors will attempt to interdict commerce and destroy material assets. That will be hard to do in the South China Sea and the Sea of Japan if your navy has been chased out by a rain of land-to-sea ballistic missiles.

I would support China against the Jewnited States. JFL at all American cucks who are forced to fight for Shlomo.

I would not expect a significant American military response to the invasion of Taiwan by Chinese forces. The response most likely will be against Chinese financial and economic interests. Like the beginning of World War 1, like the beginning of World War 2, early actions against the aggressors will attempt to interdict commerce and destroy material assets. That will be hard to do in the South China Sea and the Sea of Japan if your navy has been chased out by a rain of land-to-sea ballistic missiles.

The OP expressly specified a situation where the U.S. already decided on a military response. We're not discussing whether the U.S. would in fact do so.

The OP expressly specified a situation where the U.S. already decided on a military response. We're not discussing whether the U.S. would in fact do so.
Fair enough. I was enjoying our give and take, but am not here to subvert the post of others.

I think that society needs another good war to straighten us out, to make us strong again.

I would gladly go to jail for draft dodging before going to fight and die for government overlords.

I'd rather go and prepare beta uprising on the homefront when the troops would be busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back