Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "If only I was tall bro..."

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-

Keep coping. Might aswell be 8 feet. If youre ugly, ITS OVER!

Keep coping. Might aswell be 8 feet. If youre ugly, ITS OVER!

Agreed, you have to be a special kind of retarded to think being tall can make up for a ugly face

Please shut the fuck up, why can't tallfags just shut up for a moment.
legit fuck OP if I was 6'0 I would have ascended eons ago

Based, i would be incel at any height due to my face, but if I had a normie face, I’d have ascended easily.

The truth that heightcopers don’t accept is that height isn’t that important in dating as face is. Face creates attraction and sexual desire per se, height doesn’t

Based, i would be incel at any height due to my face, but if I had a normie face, I’d have ascended easily.

The truth that heightcopers don’t accept is that height isn’t that important in dating as face is. Face creates attraction and sexual desire per se, height doesn’t
So if I have a chad face at 5'2 or 3 can I make it???

So if I have a chad face at 5'2 or 3 can I make it???
Yes.

But if you have 6’ and a sub5 face, you can’t make it.

Face creates sexual attraction, therefor you can attract foids solely by your face, height doesn’t creates sexual attraction, so your height isn’t going to change much of how much foids get wet looking at you

I hate how women talk.
The way she says coom, so ER fuel.

Absolute massive cope overdose.
You would still be posting here.
Heck: the fact that you're here means that you havent passed facially.
Give me your bones and I'll give you the pussy

Absolute massive cope overdose.
You would still be posting here.
Heck: the fact that you're here means that you havent passed facially.
shut up faggot try being 5'5 for a day. 70% plus women taller than me. even fucking elementary schoolers

shut up faggot try being 5'5 for a day. 70% plus women taller than me. even fucking elementary schoolers
He can't he's a blonde 6'2 giant with mogging powers that can absolutely reck you if he had facial surgery. The only thing you can do is let him have it at you. All incels hate Incels it's over because we will never get along. He won't give us his bone growth juice. No one will accept manlets it is gigaover

Try being sub5 for a Day, i get mogged by every non fat guy i see, and foids even avoid eye contact with me.

Facecels have it the hardest tbh

Try being sub5 for a Day, i get mogged by every non fat guy i see, and foids even avoid eye contact with me.

Facecels have it the hardest tbh
cope fucking 9 year olds are taller than me not even memeing

So go for the 30%. It has been already researched. The shorter the woman is, the shorter male she will find acceptable.
My country is filled to the brim with female midgets running around. Literally 5'3's are not rare.

Even 12 year old look more masculine than me due to my soy face, getting face mogged is the worse thing can happen to you.

Manlets can try find doom foids or foids who are short af, but what can uglycels do? No women has attraction to ugly guys, there is no fetish for us.

Manlets can still make foids be sexually attracted if they have a good face, uglycels simply can’t, a sub5 face kills all sexual drive that foids have

Massive cope, below average tallfags still can get gf
Manlets can try find doom foids or foids who are short af
The shorter foid is the more she wants tallfag, I see it all the time on streets - 150cm foid with 190cm Chad

He can't he's a blonde 6'2 giant with mogging powers that can absolutely reck you if he had facial surgery. The only thing you can do is let him have it at you. All incels hate Incels it's over because we will never get along. He won't give us his bone growth juice. No one will accept manlets it is gigaover
Dude youre spreading misinformation and thats not cool. I'm not blonde and possess 0 mogging powers. Im a lanklet with a deformed low T face
and a personality disorder.

Dude youre spreading misinformation and thats not cool. I'm not blonde and possess 0 mogging powers. Im a lanklet with a deformed low T face
and a personality disorder.
I hope so man I hope so maybe I am wrong and maybe their is hope is that what this post is. Maybe I'm delusional maybe my 5'3 midget height isn't a death sentence idk anymore man. But last time I checked you had at least dirty blonde hair green eyes and you were 6'2. I remember that selfie you took of yourself, on here. You do have some mogs. Even better you could gymcel and probably have some secrets you haven't eyed on us. Most importantly you're white as well lol

Last edited:

Agreed

beyond over.
When you have literal children mogging you that says something.

The shorter foid is the more she wants tallfag, I see it all the time on streets - 150cm foid with 190cm Chad
Your balding manlet brothers are suffering while this lanklet could literally get a few filters and gymmaxxx.

Last edited:

Not cope, height doesn’t create sexual attraction, therefor foids obviously focus on face to chose a partner, not on height.

Height has only to do with ego, foids want tall men, to protect their egos and to give them a reason to brag, but sexual attraction plays a bigger role, no wonder it’s called SMV.

Who slays is the top 20% face, not the top 20% height

Last edited: