Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if steroidmaxxing didnt fuck me up i'd be at least a fuckboy

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Because thinking of it, I do look alot more masculine after being on steroid and my facial bones grew as well, if I didn't have so much acne and face fat I would be slaying right now

i need to get back to how lean I was when I was anorexic, at least 7%

Damn i can’t wait for my face to grow and get masculine.

JFL, unless your face is completely spherical some buccal fat doesn't matter; you're basically admitting you're a future Chadlite considering face fat begins to disappear after you reach 20... :feelsUgh:

Couple that with you having foid "acquaintances", and you'll have left this forum in about a year after you ascend with your hapa genes. :feelskek:

JFL, unless your face is completely spherical some buccal fat doesn't matter; you're basically admitting you're a future Chadlite considering face fat begins to disappear after you reach 20... :feelsUgh:

Couple that with you having foid "acquaintances", and you'll have left this forum in about a year after you ascend with your hapa genes. :feelskek:
its not SOME, its alot. Im honestly considering showing you my facial transformation now

face fat reduce slower for rice

faggot fakecel.
fuck off.

How much are u injecting and for how long have you taken it and have u seen any big change in behavior and physique?
I haven’t taken anything yet. But i’ve been low t since i broke my dick at 16 years old. I was high t back then. I’m sure i’ll grow a whole new face once i hop on roids.

How much are u injecting and for how long have you taken it and have u seen any big change in behavior and physique?
Behavior - Rage, Annoyance (due to this i've gotten into lots of trouble already) Physique is huge change, from 90lbs to 220lbs lean, then got fat on some other steroid. My highest dosage cycle was Anadrol 100mg Daily, 600Deca weekly, 750 test weekly, 80mg anavar daily, for 12 weeks, orals 6 weeks

I haven’t taken anything yet. But i’ve been low t since i broke my dick at 16 years old. I was high t back then. I’m sure i’ll grow a whole new face once i hop on roids.
probably not yu'll look similar

@Animecel2D lmao at this shit

its not SOME, its alot. Im honestly considering showing you my facial transformation now
I'd like to see it... :feelsUgh:

Considering you said you would be HTN-tier if not for the face fat, it would be quite intriguing. :feelssus:

Jfl bro how were u even 90 lbs hoe is that even possible were you like not able to afford food or maybe u had a eating disorder?

But still if your 220 lb and lean asf your litteraly a bull just go to a club and try to cuff girls who are into the muscle type of guys.
yeah I had Anorexia

you made me realize that you can't outlift your genetics, no matter how strong you get your genetics are still either good or shit

I’ve seen your pics, why you looking so fat? I thought steroids make it easy to get jacked and lean at the same time

Why were you anorexic were you trying to looksmax by getting hollow cheeks or were you just depressed and didn’t feel like eating?
Wasn’t depressed or anything just never had appetite to eat

I’ve seen your pics, why you looking so fat? I thought steroids make it easy to get jacked and lean at the same time
I ran out of arimidex to control estrogen for 3 weeks so I blew up on fat

There’s estrogen rebound in arimidex so when I ran out 16 weeks worth of estrogen all blew up

I was also on high dose of deca without hcg

Permaban

What happens if you decided to stop using any t or control sterioids rn
I will be asexual there’d be no testosterone in my body

I’m too insecure to

I won't judge. I'm considering roids. Please show me
There’s a very low chance same thing that happened tk me will happen to you

Gymmaxxing deformed my spine and probably stunted me. I never benched past 125-135lb because of my heart condition and I weigh 132.

Are you jealous of Chads that abuse the fuck out of steroids and never have these side effects?

Double his steroid dosage and then have sex with his oneitis to own him. That would be epic I think.
I’m already pissed enough without steroids thanks, if I started taking them I’d die from blood loss after all the veins finished bursting

Because thinking of it, I do look alot more masculine after being on steroid and my facial bones grew as well, if I didn't have so much acne and face fat I would be slaying right now
oof I have tons of fat in my cheeks