Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the hell Chad is not hypergamous ?

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Whenever I see a Chad together with his partner on instagram and in real life, I see a mogg man with beautiful facial bones next to a raggedy bitch, with horrible facial features, big nose, masculine chin, ethnic, fat etc. i.e. apparently Chad is not interested in the best genetics like human bitches, Chad may be polygamous according to the culture but he doesn't practice hypergamy.

On the other hand, ordinary bitches think they have the right to deserve a supermodel.

If I were Chad, I would look with hatred and disgust at bitches below my level and only pursue the best possible female genetic line. And I would emotionally destroy the inferior bitches, just like they do the incels.

Men are more comfortable with partners below them in beauty, strength, height, status, and money. There are exceptions to this, of course. Chad knows his looks will guarantee a more subordinate and obedient woman. He knows that, because she fears losing him, she will do everything to please him. A Stacy could dump him for another Chad, so the relationship would not be as secure.

So she could see him as a god.

Smartest GrAY, he thinks instagram is real life

Chads eventually do cheat on them..and thats when women say all men are assholes. It is quite funny.

Whenever I see a Chad together with his partner on instagram and in real life, I see a mogg man with beautiful facial bones next to a raggedy bitch, with horrible facial features, big nose, masculine chin, ethnic, fat etc. i.e. apparently Chad is not interested in the best genetics like human bitches, Chad may be polygamous according to the culture but he doesn't practice hypergamy.

On the other hand, ordinary bitches think they have the right to deserve a supermodel.

If I were Chad, I would look with hatred and disgust at bitches below my level and only pursue the best possible female genetic line. And I would emotionally destroy the inferior bitches, just like they do the incels.
Because even chads have it hard these days.

You need to be super NT, and darktriadmaxed to actually be popular.